• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
262 replies to this topic | 134 praises

Posted 27 June 2007 - 02:32 PM

Meggyc
  • Meggyc
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Enough of china car bashing sad.gif Let this be a china car appreciation thread flowerface.gif. Copy and paste your reason and expand the thread

1. They are affordable
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 27 June 2007 - 02:33 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

2. They reduce the world population that is increasing rapidly
3. They actually make other cars like Vios and Altis look good
4. Good source for NTUC to raise insurance premiums and sell a 'life' insurance bundle

Edited by RadX, 27 June 2007 - 02:38 PM.

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!
CirclesLife Code: RADX89

Posted 27 June 2007 - 02:42 PM

Tomazsky
  • Tomazsky
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Enough of china car bashing[:(]Let this be a china car appreciation thread[flowerface]. Copy and paste your reason and expand the thread

1. They are affordable
2. Because of China doll...

Posted 27 June 2007 - 02:43 PM

Calvin53
  • Calvin53
    4th Gear
    Author Image

5. they make other non-china car owners smile/laugh and brighten their day lipsrsealed.gif

Posted 27 June 2007 - 02:45 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

yup...and I can see you are NOT bashing china cars too

Posted 27 June 2007 - 02:56 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

1. They are affordable
2. They'll help lower the price of scrap metal, thus lowering the overall cost price and selling price of new cars.
The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 27 June 2007 - 02:58 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

1. They are affordable
2. They'll help lower the price of scrap metal, thus lowering the overall cost price and selling price of new cars.
3. They bring up COE prices, that might bring up the economy overall
4. They make you appreciate those gung-ho taxis

Posted 27 June 2007 - 03:03 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

1. They are affordable
5. They make me appreciate my Sunny even more. laugh.gif

Edited by Fcw75, 27 June 2007 - 03:03 PM.

Posted 27 June 2007 - 03:04 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

1. They are affordable
5. They make me appreciate my Sunny even more.
6. They actually make other cars like Vios and Altis look good
7. Good source for NTUC to raise insurance premiums and sell a 'life' insurance bundle
8. They reduce the world population that is increasing rapidly

Edited by RadX, 27 June 2007 - 03:10 PM.

Posted 27 June 2007 - 03:09 PM

Slowmo
  • Slowmo
    6th Gear
    Author Image

1. They are affordable
7. Good source for NTUC to raise insurance premiums and sell a 'life' insurance bundle
8. More posts from fanboys of certain models to read wink.gif
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
The only thing you have to know about religion is that you are not God.
---
Drive carefully: It's not only cars that can be recalled by their maker.

Posted 27 June 2007 - 03:11 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

1. They are affordable
8. More posts from fanboys of certain models to read
9. Your car's bumpers will stay intact if u crash one from behind or if one crash u from behind.

Edited by Watwheels, 27 June 2007 - 03:12 PM.

The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 27 June 2007 - 03:12 PM

Application9999
1. They are affordable
8. Your car's bumpers will stay intact if u crash one from behind or if one crash u from behind.
9. It help to further promote the hard work of car designers but reproducing over and over again.
10. Promote six sigma project for cost saving....car need not to be safe and luxury. :)

Edited by Application9999, 27 June 2007 - 03:19 PM.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
我不得空啦!!.....我不得空啦........你们很那个的.....我玩玩吧了.....不必ban (扁) 我嘛!!!!

Posted 27 June 2007 - 03:16 PM

Nothingtodo
  • Nothingtodo
    5th Gear
    Author Image

1. They are affordable
9. Your car's bumpers will stay intact if u crash one from behind or if one crash u from behind.
10. They revive the dying trade of 2nd hand cars repair mechanics that overcharge repair bills.

Posted 27 June 2007 - 03:27 PM

Ahbengdriver
  • Ahbengdriver
    Supercharged
    Author Image

They prove that Europeans arent always correct because in Chinese terms, "1" is better than "5", as in NCAP.

They also prove that Stupid Europeans car dealers who spent $$$ on designs are fools. The smart way to do business is COPY their designs.

They also prove that in this world there many fools who believe their boolsheet claims, as in good FC and will buy their cars.
===========================================================================
I am looking for another word other than "disgusting" to describe 4.62 minion but bcos I neber pass my PSLE, the only word I know is "KNNBCBB"

Posted 27 June 2007 - 03:27 PM

Hungryforcar
  • Hungryforcar
    4th Gear
    Author Image

1. They are affordable
10. They revive the dying trade of 2nd hand cars repair mechanics that overcharge repair bills.
11. They are the glory of chinese

Posted 27 June 2007 - 03:38 PM

Rickster
  • Premium member
    Rickster
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

1. They are affordable
12. They allow us to change or scrap our cars more often

Posted 27 June 2007 - 03:40 PM

Forrestcat
  • Premium member
    Forrestcat
    5th Gear
    Author Image

1. They are affordable
12. They allow us to change or scrap our cars more often
13. Cheap to mod sly.gif

Posted 27 June 2007 - 03:40 PM

Rtth84
  • Premium member
    Rtth84
    5th Gear
    Author Image

1. They are affordable
12. They make me realise how value for money my van is.

Posted 27 June 2007 - 03:43 PM

Green_carnation
  • Green_carnation
    6th Gear
    Author Image

side track a bit.. forrestcat? ex gti?

Posted 27 June 2007 - 04:12 PM

Viviobluerex
  • Viviobluerex
    6th Gear
    Author Image

1. They are affordable
12. They make me realise how value for money my van is.
13. Because Easier to Hook Up China Mei Mei
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Place To Be ---> http://media-owners.spaces.live.com/

Back to China Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Reasons, like, China, cars

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users