Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
13 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 29 June 2007 - 10:28 AM

Patkuah
  • Patkuah
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi

Caught in diving Bus lane. will it affect Certificate of Merit ??

regards

Patrick

Posted 29 June 2007 - 10:34 AM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

yes. minus points mah
MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 29 June 2007 - 10:35 AM

Ccssgm
  • Ccssgm
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Bus Lane No Merit Point....so No affect.... idea.gif
做人要讲道德,做事要讲效率。
讲道德是为了对的起自己的良心,讲效率是为了对的起自己的生命。
无论那一方面都充分体现尊重二字。

Posted 29 June 2007 - 10:35 AM

Lobangking88
  • Lobangking88
    5th Gear
    Author Image

www.ecitizens.com.sg

input ur ic and check

Posted 29 June 2007 - 10:39 AM

Silver_blade
  • Premium member
    Silver_blade
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I don't think it will affect you Cert of Merit...cos such offence is handled by LTA and Cert of Merit is issued by TP. Bus lane offence no longer come with demerit points unlike when it was under TP.

Posted 29 June 2007 - 11:17 AM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

no deduct points liao ar?

hmm...
MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 29 June 2007 - 11:20 AM

Silver_blade
  • Premium member
    Silver_blade
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I believe so...but fine has increased.

Posted 29 June 2007 - 12:31 PM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i guess money is more important after all wink.gif
MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 29 June 2007 - 12:52 PM

Dafansu
  • Premium member
    Dafansu
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

bus lane no points doesnt affects your merit

Posted 09 July 2017 - 12:36 PM

MQX87511
  • MQX87511
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Hi All,
3 years ago I beat red light camera, my COM gone,
now over 3 years demerit free, but I still don't have COM, it affect my insurance price,
can anyone advise that it needs how many years demerit free to get back COM

Posted 09 July 2017 - 01:27 PM

Steptronic
  • Steptronic
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Cannot be. Please check your last offence notice. If your offence date was before 08 Jul 2014, you should have COM back. Please check in 

Hi All,
3 years ago I beat red light camera, my COM gone,
now over 3 years demerit free, but I still don't have COM, it affect my insurance price,
can anyone advise that it needs how many years demerit free to get back COM

Posted 09 July 2017 - 01:54 PM

MQX87511
  • MQX87511
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Cannot be. Please check your last offence notice. If your offence date was before 08 Jul 2014, you should have COM back. Please check in

you mean 3 years no offence notice, should get back COM?
My last time offence was 4th-July-2014, i'm should be eligible for COM,
do you know where should I ask this matter?
Thanks

Posted 09 July 2017 - 02:15 PM

Jellandross
  • Premium member
    Jellandross
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Thanks

Check here

https://www.police.g...ficate-of-merit

Posted 09 July 2017 - 03:40 PM

Steptronic
  • Steptronic
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I copied the link in my last post. For some reason it did not appear. Please see the link above posted by another member. Some times it takes time to instate. Observe for few more days. Should get back.

Thanks

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users