NKF in the news

User12343

then he ask for 1 cane $1M how? very fast he clear his debt leh like that

↡ Advertisement

Chinese mah. want to go chinaland. But come to think of it....he could have went Taiwan. But maybe too far. Taiwan surely won't give him back to SG coz they recently not so happy. Don't think we got extradition treaties with them.

YES the elite has been caught finally. WAHAHA. make him do CWO during national day, preview and NE shows before throwing him into the jail. gogo.

[rifle][rifle][rifle]

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang.

maybe when he went thru the gantry at disney, it shows that he's wanted and mickey mouse and donald caught him. [laugh]

let me link it up....

he left HKD5K, cannot afford to go KTV but very horny, so went to disney land, find mickey cute and screw it... mickey lodge police report saying sodomise, so he get caught and found out he is the wanted man in SG...

[scholar]

wahaha. u can be part time script writer for tcs. [laugh]

glad to see this elite caught. i wonder how much money can be recovered from him.

ya the gahmen got the right to CHEONG GONG back those properties but what about those bugger who bought it from him??? it will be a long process....

perhaps they just try to recover as much as they can without touching on the 3rd parties...

(edited)

Am I correct to say that the maximum sentence for unauthorised exit and transfer of funds is 5 yrs jail and $20k? I hope that the government can lock him up for a loger time for the other charges relating to NKF. Let him rot in jail.

Edited by Scoots

dun worry, he might be charge in HK for sodomised mickey... disney will not let him off the hook so easily... so do our gahmen [laugh]

don't think gahment will take back the apartments la.. its sold off liao.. they take what ever is left lor.. if not send him to stand changi village and sell backside?.. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement