NKF in the news

User12343

read my previous posting lah bro, got link one.... then u know what happen to mickey...

wa liew.. u say until go disney land like go ktv.. mediaco*k needs u big time, bro... but they very cheapskate one.. producer+director+script all in one.. now u know why our national tv channels sucks big time.. simi copen thread??

there are many thing sucks in SG, so long is free, dun complain...

back to topic, so richard being sue in HK? heard from 10pm Channel 8 news... wonder did i rear it correctly [dead]

SINGAPORE: Former NKF Chairman Richard Yong has been arrested in Hong Kong.

The Commercial Affairs Department (CAD) confirmed that Yong was nabbed by authorities there on Wednesday morning, following Singapore's request.

His case will be brought up in a Hong Kong court on Thursday morning.

CAD says Singapore will be working with Hong Kong authorities to initiate extradition proceedings, to bring Yong back here.

Besides Yong, Hong Kong Police said his wife On Shu Kio, has also been arrested.

Yong fled Singapore to Malaysia within hours of being made a bankrupt on 16 May.

This was after he sold off his three apartments worth close to S$8 million.

Yong is wanted for leaving Singapore without the Official Assignee's permission.

A warrant of arrest was also issued because Yong did not give up required property under his control to the OA, as he is supposed to, under the law.

In May, Yong had been fined S$5,000 after the court found him guilty of negligence.

His inaction as a director of the old NKF led the charity to excessively pay IT company, Forte Systems, for a software project which never got off the ground. - CNA/yy

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/sin.../286218/1/.html

Turbocharged

Should hang Richard on a tree at Orchard, and let people throw pomg pong at him.

Followed by tying Durai below a durian tree, and let falling durians whack his head.

Nutty, you are so wicked.

I just hope both of them suffer from kidney failure.

kidney spoil...can buy organ and transplant.

how abt muscular atrophy?

so what... he got caught by HK police not singapore police.

the gist of this is the incompetence of the pple in ICA. leading to so many pple, singapore polis, interpol, etc have to do extra work.

arresting one yong does not plug the hole of runaways.

Turbocharged

maybe he thought "since thaksin can go hk shopping, so can i".. but he forgot his case is not the same as thaksin's........ [laugh]

Damn I cant imagine he got caught. He was supposed to run away and live happily ever after!

At Last still Kanna Caught.... [shakehead]

wah I like you chinglish sia.

wonder how he went from msia to hk. Maybe by sampan?

Thailand........Vietnam.... [laugh]

↡ Advertisement