NKF in the news

User12343

(edited)
yep...but for people that are able to look beyond the surface, then will be questioning, is this the proper closure?
I guess most people will take it as a reasonable closure. Most will know that there are people who wouldn't want to re-visit the case.

Btw, it seems that the new NKF will pull their punches and willing to have a talk with the defendants to see what would be a reasonable amount of compensation to ask for instead of insisting on getting every cents from them. I think this would be a better closure instead finishing the defendants off. [nod] I feel 2 have been punished adequately and I'm sure they will be ashamed to face people.

If we compare what the 2 ex-NKF men are getting with another case involving the founder of another non-profit organisation who was acquitted for under declaring his income for the pass few year...after he agreed to pay the taxes....the latter had it better.

Edited by Silver_blade

Supercharged

"Nah, you flatter me. I have only been told that I read and interpret facts well. "

so self-fattery works better for youlaugh.gif

Supercharged

to be fair the new NKF management seems to be quite reasonable people. so till now i have no complaints against them.

yep, the latter had it better. but the recent deluge of scandals with charities just shows that it is the system more than anything that is lacking.

ST 4July

Bankrupts who leave the country without permission face up to two years in jail and a maximum $10,000 fine.

why the custom let a person who is bankrupt leave the country [confused][rolleyes]

Somemore caught in the hk city.

Maybe ppl identified him from the way he dress - dressed like a dandy.

I think they caught his wife at the mall, which led to him getting caught. Tai-tai go HK sure must shop, so end up get caught. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

those 'ikan bilis' kastam officer dunno who is who one, as long as they scan the passport and the computer screen never show 'CALL 999' then they will just let him go...

HK summer sales is irresistible...very good discount and quality stuff. The couple might find it too hard to ignore good and cheap stuff.... [:)][:)]

(edited)

he never go KTV for 49 days liao lor... he no $$$ mah... whenever he horny, either he go disney screw mickey or stay in hotel screw wife.... but after all these days, he been SCREWED big time by his wife cos..... TAI TAI mah.... sure want to shop [laugh][laugh]

Edited by Nkps

(edited)
"Nah, you flatter me. I have only been told that I read and interpret facts well. "

so self-fattery works better for youlaugh.gif

I typed:"I have only been told ...."

You have just proven who is the one that cannot read post properly. [sly]

For your education: If I am 'told', then it's by someone else. Therefore it's not what I praise myself with (ie, what you term 'self-fattery')

Again: let's not stray off topic.

Edited by Scoots
↡ Advertisement