Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
209 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 18 July 2007 - 03:35 PM

Steven
  • Steven
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

What would be the cost like? Was quoted $400+ & need 2.5 days to complete. Reasonable?

Attached Thumbnails

• Image001.JPG

Posted 18 July 2007 - 08:52 PM

Othello
  • Premium member
    Othello
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

quoted from ??? this looks like a $150 + 1 day job to me !!

Edited by Othello, 18 July 2007 - 08:53 PM.

New to iHerb? Use coupon code MCG340 for up to $10.00 off your first order.
http://www.iherb.com?rcode=mcg340

Posted 18 July 2007 - 09:06 PM

E3ugene
  • E3ugene
    1st Gear
    Author Image

my fren kena his left rear door, the whole door dented only do 290+ nia, think the workshop knife too sharp liao..

Posted 18 July 2007 - 09:33 PM

Albeniz
  • Albeniz
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Expensive.

Posted 18 July 2007 - 09:57 PM

Holyavartar
  • Premium member
    Holyavartar
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Yup, agreed. Should be price ard $150-$200 and required a day only.

Posted 18 July 2007 - 10:24 PM

Ccssgm
  • Ccssgm
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Less than $200.......Can Try Mr Wong/Mr Lim 64532211... thumbsup.gif
做人要讲道德,做事要讲效率。
讲道德是为了对的起自己的良心,讲效率是为了对的起自己的生命。
无论那一方面都充分体现尊重二字。

Posted 18 July 2007 - 10:33 PM

Followthelaw
  • Followthelaw
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

What???????????$400+ & need 2.5 days to complete?????????,the fellow obviously want to con u,a shop at woodlands ind park at most cost 90 bucks,the next day can collect car

Posted 18 July 2007 - 10:35 PM

Roystance
  • Roystance
    1st Gear
    Author Image

where is e shop location at woodland bro cool.gif

Posted 18 July 2007 - 10:41 PM

Irene
  • Irene
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Hey can provide contacts?
---------------------------------------------------------
To Engineer is Human, but to Dance is Divine!

Posted 18 July 2007 - 10:49 PM

Followthelaw
  • Followthelaw
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I go hunt for the card,will keep all posted.Quite like underground ws,but cars like lexus/camry all can c there.

Posted 19 July 2007 - 08:16 AM

Steven
  • Steven
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Thanks so much for the feedback. Otherwise kenna knife.gif like no body business smallcry.gif . Not too convenient for me to share openly the name of the shop but it was listed in the resource folder & is one of the highly recommended one blush.gif

Posted 26 July 2007 - 09:09 PM

E3ugene
  • E3ugene
    1st Gear
    Author Image

my car got knock by a van today, and my right passenger door got 1 big dent, send to worksop only quoted mi with 200, and a days jod, and lots of high end car doing their panel beating there also, i saw a BMW 520I doing panel beating and changing his paint work to striking orange, thumbsup.gif

Posted 27 July 2007 - 12:51 AM

Preakshox
  • Preakshox
    4th Gear
    Author Image

my front carplate kena by a rock and is dented. slightly dented nw.... any suggestions?

ty in adv.
'They're off to find the hero of the day....'

Posted 28 July 2007 - 05:37 PM

Steven
  • Steven
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Thanks ccssgm for the lobang. Paid $150 buck (1 day job) & got it fixed (pretty good workmanship too).

Posted 07 August 2007 - 09:33 PM

Ant0800
  • Premium member
    Ant0800
    Clutched
    Author Image

My rear door kana kurb and paint scratch off. Thinking of respray, can PM me with contact?
Pics of the scratch:
http://i139.photobuc...r_scretch_1.jpg
http://i139.photobuc...r_scretch_2.jpg
http://i139.photobuc...r_scretch_3.jpg

Edited by Ant0800, 07 August 2007 - 09:33 PM.

Posted 07 August 2007 - 09:39 PM

Ccssgm
  • Ccssgm
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif
做人要讲道德,做事要讲效率。
无论那一方面都充分体现尊重二字。

Posted 07 August 2007 - 10:23 PM

Ccssgm
  • Ccssgm
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Try Post#06 for Quotation.. thumbsup.gif
做人要讲道德,做事要讲效率。
无论那一方面都充分体现尊重二字。

Posted 07 August 2007 - 10:47 PM

Ant0800
  • Premium member
    Ant0800
    Clutched
    Author Image

blush.gif missed the number just now. Thanks bro! thumbsup.gif

Posted 08 August 2007 - 07:39 PM

Ccssgm
  • Ccssgm
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif
做人要讲道德,做事要讲效率。
无论那一方面都充分体现尊重二字。

Posted 10 August 2007 - 07:54 AM

Imamiah
  • Imamiah
    5th Gear
    Author Image

my bonnet got a dent n paint came off.
any place near defu to recommend to do up the damage? i stay across defu only wink.gif

Back to Cosmetics  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Revol Carz Makeover Pte Ltd

Revol Carz Makeover Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Amirul73  |  Neutral Newbie

Send in my new love for grooming to clear up some swirl marks and water spot marks. The guys at Revol Carz Makeover have done a good nice in removing them. Happy with the makeover condition, especially on the bonnet.

Have a ZeTough Ceramic Paint Protection coating over it. Hopes the shine will last for many months. » Read More

Han Revolution

Han Revolution  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by RenJieGiggs  |  Neutral Newbie

Collected my new Honda Jazz 1.5RS in June and i have done up my ride at Han Revolution and the boss, Eric, is an honest and outgoing person.

Items and workmanship were of utmost quality, some of the things done were bodykit, sound system, throttle response ring, front and rear cameras, throttle body spacer etc.

Recommended a few friends over to H... » Read More

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Spray Painting

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users