Hup Seng Spray Painting

Block 1 Sector C

Sin Ming Industrial Estate

#01-137

Singapore 575636

Tel : 64532211

Find either Lim Bak Hua or Wong Thiam Chwee [drivingcar]

Bro does he fix holes in rear trunk?

It is the small kind of holes that use to install spoiler type.

Neutral Newbie

quoted from ??? this looks like a $150 + 1 day job to me !!

hahaha.. you sound so pro... dun spoil market here la... you dun even know how the workshop going to do for him yet u say $150. The workshop may change him a new door, $150 you do for him lo...

Hi, may i know whether he is open on the weekend? thinking of looking for him to repair my bumper. thanks!

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

could anyone pm me mr lim's address? my bonnet is not aligned and i think i wanna do some respraying too.

oops.. sorry, got the address from previous posts liao. thanks lots.. gonna try his workshop today.

Edited by Harashid

Neutral Newbie

could anyone pm me mr lim's address? my bonnet is not aligned and i think i wanna do some respraying too.

oops.. sorry, got the address from previous posts liao. thanks lots.. gonna try his workshop today.

ya...i just tried last week... [thumbsup]

price is reasonable...then if he see somemore scratches..he will touch up for you..w/o you asking....nice old man...

Neutral Newbie

bro, how much did he charge you? I went to him but with a super long queue, he recommended me to a shop down the lane.. the person charged me $50 but no respraying done though.

Neutral Newbie

bro, how much did he charge you? I went to him but with a super long queue, he recommended me to a shop down the lane.. the person charged me $50 but no respraying done though.

mine is panel beat and respray of the area....$150...

other place that I went...most asking ard 180-200

I need to respray my front bumper and front right wheel rim repair. Does Mr Lim do rims repair.

He help me to repair my rims when i go for my bumper respray. nice uncle and reasonable charges. but do make appointment as he is quite busy.

Neutral Newbie

Opened on weekend?? close wat time as i might go down after 7pm on sat. need to touch up on the scratched part on my right rear door.

Neutral Newbie

Went down today to get a quote for repray my sunny. $1200 for same colour and $1500 for change colour. I think price went up due to good business. Or maybe only his quote for minor repair and respray is cheaper than the rest. [smallcry]

Went down today to get a quote for repray my sunny. $1200 for same colour and $1500 for change colour. I think price went up due to good business. Or maybe only his quote for minor repair and respray is cheaper than the rest. [smallcry]

what kind of paint he using? dupont paint much better than silkens brand.