What do you think of this Lady?

Vit4wd

...Not asking about her looks, but her behaviour.

Please pardon me. I normally don't like to do such things, but this lady really is [thumbsdown]

I was sitting on an empty table waiting for my colleague to buy his lunch when this lady sat on the empty table beside mine and shoved the used tray and used bowls onto my table, right in front of me. [confused][furious]

This is really the ultimate - 1st time I came across such a person.

When my colleague came back with his food, I simply took the tray and put it on the Tray Collection Centre just 10 metres away. No point arguing with such person.

Dear VIT4WD

When you lose in any suituation with another person, no point posting photos or putting comments on that particular suituation...especially in MCF...afterall it was becos YOU HAVE LOST both in guts and face value when you didn't shove the stuff back to her then!

If you think you are so cultured not to be able to do so...then just drag on with life and let more ppl kick dirt onto your face...and please do not complain anymore.

Becos it is a dog eat dog world out there!

Cheers!

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

[rolleyes] Zion Rd Hawker?

TS, She won't learn anything if you post it here because she won't know, unless she's a MCFer too. She will only do it to other people. I will just put it back at her table and act as though nothing happened. I bet she won't dare to say anything about it. [sly]

In ur incident there was a time lapse(maybe 1 minute if u are army-trained to finish foodlaugh.gif) but in the eye of that uncle and others around, you seem to be the 'uncivilised'. You can explained to that uncle what what about the rest who saw what you did? To them you are bullying the lady.

What bro Stash did was, IMHO, the right thing - to embarassed her immediately. Lesson taught, hopefully.

Neutral Newbie
bitch!!

i kenna before too at Marina Sq foodcourt....

1 lady whom was with a couple of colleagues just put a food tray of used utensils on my table while i was just beginning to dig into my lunch. I looked at her but she just ignored me and went back.

I bochup, eat finished my lunch quickly and went over and returned her that same tray of utensils by putting it on top of her bowl of noodles. She was shocked but didn't protest. However, an uncle sitting next to them asked me why i was doing it.

I just replied him that she was the one who put this tray on my table while i was eating, so this is to let her feel how "sucky" it is if the tables are turned on her.

BITCH!!!!!!!

I LIKE YOUR STYLE MAN!!!!!!!!!

Cool... You're the best! But well, kinda hafta expect these kinda people around in places where is self service...

People are weird sometimes, if they expect service, then goto a place where they hafta pay the 10% service charge... If they wanna avoid tt, then they shouldnt be complaining. Ggrrr.... what can one expect from a hawker centre or food court? Gosh!

Please pardon me. I normally don't like to do such things, but this lady really is thumbsdown.gif

I was sitting on an empty table waiting for my colleague to buy his lunch when this lady sat on the empty table beside mine and shoved the used tray and used bowls onto my table, right in front of me. confused.giffurious.gif

When my colleague came back with his food, I simply took the tray and put it on the Tray Collection Centre just 10 metres away. No point arguing with such person.

Think the best way is the return the used tray back to her table.

Please pardon me. I normally don't like to do such things, but this lady really is thumbsdown.gif

I was sitting on an empty table waiting for my colleague to buy his lunch when this lady sat on the empty table beside mine and shoved the used tray and used bowls onto my table, right in front of me. confused.giffurious.gif

Why didn't you tell her some one sitting there.

Maybe she didn't know.

I am not sure about the lady

but I am very sure what I think about the TS.

:D

no_ball_games_thai_park_sign_poster-rfb7

Think the best way is the return the used tray back to her table.

U are 10yrs late? :D

Why didn't you tell her some one sitting there.

Maybe she didn't know.

I am not sure about the lady

but I am very sure what I think about the TS.

:D

no_ball_games_thai_park_sign_poster-rfb7

Welcome back to the future :D
  • Praise 1