Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
23 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 20 July 2007 - 08:47 AM

Terenc3
  • Terenc3
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Bros.. Anybody know which shop or place in SUgei Kadut scrapyard got Nissan Sunny 2000 onwards parts? Or is it considered to new to be found there? Any other scrapyards???
Regards
Terence Lee

Posted 20 July 2007 - 08:50 AM

Macrosszero
  • Macrosszero
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Still too new for you to go digging around the boxes and shelves for parts. You might as well buy replacements from stockists.

Just because you've got more posts than me doesn't mean that you're right.

Posted 20 July 2007 - 08:53 AM

Terenc3
  • Terenc3
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Haha.. But i'm thinking of those which got into accident and like front no more.. rear parts still can use those type.. Got or not huh?
Regards
Terence Lee

Posted 20 July 2007 - 08:58 AM

Nkps
  • Premium member
    Nkps
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

have lah.... u can try woodlands industrial park E also... so many scrap yard there... sweatdrop.gif sweatdrop.gif sweatdrop.gif
~~~ modest wealth comes from frugality and great wealth is Heaven's will ~~~

Posted 20 July 2007 - 09:00 AM

Terenc3
  • Terenc3
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Oh... Woodlands just behind me.. I go check it out.. Din know.. Not been to scrapyards.. Wan go there see see.. Hahaha..
Regards
Terence Lee

Posted 20 July 2007 - 09:01 AM

Nkps
  • Premium member
    Nkps
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

remember to bargain hard hard... wink.gif

Posted 20 July 2007 - 09:05 AM

Terenc3
  • Terenc3
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Sure thing.. Thanks.. =)
Regards
Terence Lee

Posted 20 July 2007 - 09:08 AM

Macrosszero
  • Macrosszero
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

The few scrapyards I went to in Sg Kadut have mostly JDM parts from the 1980s to the mid-late 1990s. I haven't seen any for his model of Nissan Sunny yet. Maybe Malaysia might be a better option, but then again I have not explored Woodlands Ind. Park as you have suggested. Maybe I should go there for a look too.

Posted 20 July 2007 - 09:10 AM

Nkps
  • Premium member
    Nkps
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

still remember many years back my colleague driving a rover 416 cabrio, that time the car was about 5yrs only and he went there to look for some parts and he got it there... its a rare car... so i presume sunny of yr2000 should have by now... i dunno also but can try lor thumbsup.gif

Posted 20 July 2007 - 09:12 AM

Macrosszero
  • Macrosszero
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

The 416 shared some common components with the rather common back then Honda Concerto. I guess that made it easier to get parts.

Posted 20 July 2007 - 09:23 AM

Nkps
  • Premium member
    Nkps
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

maybe... but i think he is getting some parts for the canvas leh.... which i dun think so conceto come with cabrio right?

Posted 01 July 2008 - 05:20 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Bro, so did you manage to find any scrapyard at Woodlands Ind Park E?

Posted 01 July 2008 - 05:30 PM

Albeniz
  • Albeniz
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

The few scrapyards I went to in Sg Kadut have mostly JDM parts from the 1980s to the mid-late 1990s.

From the 1980s? shocked.gif
Nowadays, we seldom get to see "E"-plate cars on the road.
Which 80s models did you see at Sg Kadut?

Edited by Albeniz, 01 July 2008 - 05:30 PM.

Posted 01 July 2008 - 05:32 PM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Confirm, there are scrapyards there. I went there once to source for used car batts. Not for my car but for my own mini project. S$20 for maintenance-free batts. thumbsup.gif

Posted 01 July 2008 - 05:36 PM

Albeniz
  • Albeniz
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

S$20 for maintenance-free batts. Thumbs Up

Still got power left?

Posted 01 July 2008 - 06:51 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Is it near Mark-Cool?

Posted 02 July 2008 - 08:41 AM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Yes, still got power. The guy took a multimeter and showed me the voltage.

Posted 02 July 2008 - 08:47 AM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

As in attached map.

Attached Thumbnails

• Scrapyard area.JPG

Posted 02 July 2008 - 08:57 AM

Calvin53
  • Calvin53
    4th Gear
    Author Image

any subaru parts?? 2oo6 model.. dun think got.. any bros saw it can pm me?? thanks alot

Posted 02 July 2008 - 09:01 AM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I dont operate any scrapyard, u got to go there and check out. There are a few scrapyards there. But confirm got car batt there as I visited there for used car batt. laugh.gif

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users