Stream and Wish taxi

Ahyoo2002

(edited)

Hi guys,

Sometime back I read that PI has intention to bring in JDM Stream, Wish and Honda Airwave as taxi. They will first convert it to CNG to enjoy the tax rebate. Here is what I found today:

Wish and Stream, with CNG sticker on them.

The Wish has finished the conversion while the Stream is still under going some conversion.

post-1-1185199144_thumb.jpg

post-1-1185199145_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ahyoo2002
↡ Advertisement

That looks like a parallel import Honda Stream.

Wondr if it will hurt sales of pte regd Honda Streams?

My gosh... they r converting wadever they can lay their hands on to taxis... Look on the bright side, these cant be fast & furious liao [:p]

I remembered there is a policy from Honda Japan since 80s-90s that their cars sold through all authorised agents around the world must not be sold to taxi companies as TAXIS [smallcry][smallcry]

Very sad to see Honda as TAXIS now, if Honda global policy is in place, I hope Honda Japan can do something about it [smallcry]

That looks like a parallel import Honda Stream.

Wondr if it will hurt sales of pte regd Honda Streams?

I think maybe a little bit loh. I also sian 1/2 when I see this, and this is Singapore, not somewhere else.

Also, CNG somemore leh [:/]

is this why u are hesitating ?? sweatdrop.gif

This can be part if the reason but then if buy from PI, the back is tinted glass, may not pass Malaysia custom. [:/]

Just wondering when Wish and Streams become taxis, will the sales of these models drop?

They are selling like hotcakes now!

Neutral Newbie

yes it will drop.

Only here. Singaporeans call it "face value"

but at the other side of the table means they are proven reliable and tested with CNG and not to mention the addition to the volume of spare parts available!

But I think, it should not affect the sales by too much, just like the Merc Taxi. People still buyng Merc.

I am thinking can I get one from this PI and registered as normal private car? Bc if you buy from AD and convert to CNG, they will coid your warranty [shakehead]

Neutral Newbie

OH sxxt i'm going to change my stream colour or else people will think my is a taxi some more my is BLACK. Why they want to make wish & stream taxi???? All this people got nothing better to do is it??? Value sure drop drop like sxxt [bigcry][bigcry][bigcry]

↡ Advertisement