Search
Toyota alternatives

• Search this thread
65 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 12 August 2007 - 11:27 PM

Upguy1
  • Upguy1
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

ok thats good to hear....so u mean its fully synthetic ??? i always thought its a blend thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif
================================================================================
=======
`03-1azfe-2.0-vvti-dohc
amaron/pivot/ngk iridium/simota/blitz/stebel/VPHB4/michelinPP2/16"/3075tint
================================================================================
=======

Posted 12 August 2007 - 11:36 PM

Pisces69
  • Premium member
    Pisces69
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

sly.gif sly.gif sly.gif I just cannot buy their explanation.

Posted 13 August 2007 - 10:02 AM

Trex101
  • Trex101
    6th Gear

Yah, me too. dead.gif

Edited by Trex101, 13 August 2007 - 10:06 AM.

My Orange Ford Territory Ghia - Philips Xtreme Vision 100+, NGK ZFR6FIX-11 Iridium, Redline 0w30, Redline High Temp ATF, Redline Heavy Weight Shockproof

Posted 13 August 2007 - 12:04 PM

Pisces69
  • Premium member
    Pisces69
    2Fast2Furious

I wonder if in reality, they have not excess labels but excess stock of the old blended oil which they must clear b4 they bring out the newer fully syn oil? confused.gif sly.gif

Posted 22 November 2010 - 11:05 AM

Samwng
  • Premium member
    Samwng
    3rd Gear

Hi all,

Where can I get the Toyota ATF Type T-IV for $32 dollars ?

Posted 22 November 2010 - 11:26 AM

Happily1986
  • Premium member
    Happily1986
    NOS-ed

Hi all,

Where can I get the Toyota ATF Type T-IV for $32 dollars ?

You can check with toyota stockists, Fong Tat, Ric Tat and Min Ghee etc.

Google for their contact numbers and call them for pricing. Standard cash terms on the spot.
you thought i was talking about you? BAZINGA PUNK!

Back to Maintenance & Repairs  ·  Aftermarket Top
Dynamics Mechanic Pte Ltd

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users