Neon Tetras - Where to get?

Gilahonda

Any bros here noe whr to get the above?btw, its a fish.i need about 100 of them for my new wall mounted tank.dun tink feasible to get it from normal pet shops coz its gonna be expensive.i was tinking those fish supplier/farm types wud be betta bet...any ideas?any1 got lobang?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Dont get neon tetras, get cardinal tetras instead.

Go to Sea View Aquarium, 2 seletar West Farmway 2, their Cardinal Tetras(L) is selling 100 pcs for $45. Pay them a visit, they are selling many other kind of tetras.

Rgards.

• Praise 1

last time due to fish competition the price more exp but now should b cheaper.

try seletar farmway 3 and 5.

1 thing though, try to get those fr hongkong and not from africa. usually 100 pc can get discount.

大灯 - cardinal

新灯 - neon

中灯

Turbocharged

Neon is cheap... usually you can buy 100 pcs for $10-15...

if you have more budget, get cardinal instead... it's nicer and not prone to NTD (neon tetra disease) [;)]

Neutral Newbie
Any bros here noe whr to get the above?btw, its a fish.i need about 100 of them for my new wall mounted tank.dun tink feasible to get it from normal pet shops coz its gonna be expensive.i was tinking those fish supplier/farm types wud be betta bet...any ideas?any1 got lobang?

I bought abt 100 pcs a few weeks ago for $S10. it's from one of those warehouse aquarium companies off-jalan-kayu. If interested PM me and I will send you a map to the exact shop i been too..

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Go to Neo Tiew area. There are a number of fish farms and they charge wholesale retailers' price. Think I paid $25 for 100 cardinals in the past.

Cool! Suddenly see so many fish-lovers in MCF. :) I used to keep a lot of fishes too, but stopped just before I was enlisted.

Thinking of picking back this past-time again. :) How much does setting up a 3 foot tank with aqua-scaping, filter and lighting cost now?

• Praise 1

wah bro... didnt know u into fish also.... me too but only mermaid [thumbsup]

any recommendation where to buy mermaid at wholesale price? need about 20..... also after that, need to buy WATER bed... any lobang?? [laugh][laugh][laugh]

national day coming.... got alot of sales lately... should have, r u driving a honda? can help me carry the water bed? i give u one mermaid on house [laugh][laugh][laugh]

$200 is not enuff lah.. unless u got tank liaoz/

my setup is old tank

overhead lamp using a 1x26W flore tube make in china but ballast beri hot. ard $40 plus timer switch $15

1 pc JEBO external filter ard $80 plus 1 set water scimmer $12

1 packet volcanic gravel, 1 pack water softener, 1 pack zeolite , 1 pack wool ard $45

1 set undergravel $10

1 pc of blower fan set to timer $25

3 packet of top soil fr ikea $12

40kg of black sand $60

assortment of plants $30

↡ Advertisement