Where to get SUV tyres??

Slowwalker

I also hope to change to this model tires end of this year. The sg website lists the rrp for the various sizes... Prices looks v affordable.... 200+ for 18"

The price was quite ok for my tyre size.

Looking for actual review.

Google does not help much.

Supercharged

The price was quite ok for my tyre size.

Looking for actual review.

Google does not help much.

Some taiwanese reviews and launch videos on youtube.

BS position this tyre for higher end conti SUVs such as GLC. I think it is supposed to be a separate more distinct flagship SUV tyre range purely for on-road SUVs.

Dueler range today is too diverse for consumers to really understand, they have hardcore off-road models and cheap/expensive road models etc.

If the price is really selling like the listed website RRP and have my SUV size, then MTL.

You should consider few important points in order to buy the best fitted SUV tires

1) Year and Make of SUV

2) Size of Wheels

3) Tires Brand

The easiest way to buy the tires is online, where you can compare pricing, tire size and brands.

You will easily get this delivered to your doorsteps. 

hi,

I m on stock Dueler 400(Front) and Conti Cross Contact (Rear), and is thinking of changing the Front to CSC6, as its wearing out at ~43K.

Should I be concerned over the tire type mix ? "SUV" tires vs Road tires.

thanks 

hi,

I m on stock Dueler 400(Front) and Conti Cross Contact (Rear), and is thinking of changing the Front to CSC6, as its wearing out at ~43K.

thanks 

mixing tire that way is fine so long they are in Pairs

just curious your type of car and size ?

mixing tire that way is fine so long they are in Pairs

just curious your type of car and size ?

hi,

i am driving a Forester, stock rim size is 225-55-18, not a usual size so the options aren't a lot.

thanks

hi,

i am driving a Forester, stock rim size is 225-55-18, not a usual size so the options aren't a lot.

thanks

this tire size to me have quite a lot of choice in the market  

let me share what I know : bridgestone  they have 3 models (dueler spt / d400 / AL something ) , continental / Pirelli / yokohamax2 / goodyear / some korea product also ,But not sure Michelin has the size here? 

don't convert your size unless is necessary,

this tire size to me have quite a lot of choice in the market  

let me share what I know : bridgestone  they have 3 models (dueler spt / d400 / AL something ) , continental / Pirelli / yokohamax2 / goodyear / some korea product also ,But not sure Michelin has the size here? 

don't convert your size unless is necessary,

Thanks.

Used to be using Goodyear F1A3 for my past rides, but unfortunately not avail for this size. likely to go for Conti CPC6 or CSC6(if there is an 18").

cheers 

hi,

thanks

I think I saw your forester before as I drive beside.. around Cross Street area. yours is a SJ Forester? I was wondering how come different tyre brand for front and rear.

Get 2 tyres actually cost more than getting 4 tyres. Is it because your front wear off faster that's why you change only 2? Never rotate tyres for the Dueler400?

If I remember correctly, the owner manual mentioned to use same type of tyres.

225/55-18 in SG available are mainly the dueler400 (should be around $270ea) Conti Cross Contact (should be $280-300ea) and Pirelli Scorprion Verde ($240-260)

That's why I give up and change to 235/55-18 size. Slightly bigger but still can. Michelin Latitude Sports3.. $240-260ea

Thanks.

Used to be using Goodyear F1A3 for my past rides, but unfortunately not avail for this size. likely to go for Conti CPC6 or CSC6(if there is an 18").

cheers

Conti CPC6 may have 225/55-18 but more common is 235/55-18

Hi, would like to get some advice here.

Was told that Michelin Pilot Sport 4S can use for SUV? Is it correct?

Between PS 4S and ContiCrossContact, price is around $20 difference per tyre, which is a better choice?

Profile of tyre is 255/45/R20

Thanks.

Hi buddies,

My current Yokohama tyres (Geolandar SUV) balding soon, any good suggestion for profile: 215/60/R17?

For Nissan QQ (Dualis) 2.0.

TIA

Between PS 4S and ContiCrossContact, price is around $20 difference per tyre, which is a better choice?

Thanks.

Let share my view

first get the Correct or recommended size (2nd get  recommended optional or conversion size if Original size is not available)

If you are SUV is nothing wrong to be on Sedan tire if the size is correct and Sedan highway tire are meant Optimum for road use (not off road)

Btw PS4S(Super performance road tire) and conticrosscontact(4x4 and have few variants) 

to be Fair cant compare the above since they are not in the same leagues

But one thing for sure is it will be very Funny to see A Luxury car Like Mercedes S350 running on SUV tire Geolander/ Dueler Sport (same size) 

just MHO

Let share my view

first get the Correct or recommended size (2nd get  recommended optional or conversion size if Original size is not available)

If you are SUV is nothing wrong to be on Sedan tire if the size is correct and Sedan highway tire are meant Optimum for road use (not off road)

Btw PS4S(Super performance road tire) and conticrosscontact(4x4 and have few variants) 

to be Fair cant compare the above since they are not in the same leagues

But one thing for sure is it will be very Funny to see A Luxury car Like Mercedes S350 running on SUV tire Geolander/ Dueler Sport (same size) 

just MHO

Hi,

Thanks.

Forgot to add : Mine is a SUV. Original from AD is 235/60/R18.

I am upsizing to 255/45/R20.

Just not sure if I should get 4x4 tires or sedan tires ... Conticrosscontact will be the UHP variant.

Dun think I will be going off-road anytime soon. [laugh]

Thanks.

same thoughts.

instead of using Michelin Latitude Sport-3 which is a tyre designed for SUV, I was wondering if can use Michelin PS4 or PS4S on an SUV, provided the same size of tyre is available of cos.

Edited by Ahbengdriver

same thoughts.

instead of using Michelin Latitude Sport-3 which is a tyre designed for SUV, I was wondering if can use Michelin PS4 or PS4S on an SUV, provided the same size of tyre is available of cos.

Generally, it would not be an issue if you can find the same size. For crossovers and suvs, its normally hard to find performance range tyres due to size. More importantly, different tyre ranges have different characteristic and would depend on individual requirements. E.g. Handling, comfort, performance, etc.
↡ Advertisement