Squeeky Shoes...

Typhoonz

Not too sure why but my pair of Doc Marten's is squeeky when I walk. My colleague told me that it's the lining or something like that... Anyone has any idea and how to solve it less buying a new pair?

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

My 2 year old running shoes also start to have this squeeky problem. Can't isolate the mouse's position though [laugh]

Supercharged

Get a pair of "Cat"erpillar shoe to tame the mousy shoes in yr home lah [laugh]

Ok, back to serious talk. After each use, stuff in newspapers to keep it dry. Keep all shoes away fm direct sunlight to reduce the rubber soles/leather being baked.

For squeaky prob, apply leather conditioner on leather shoes, then put it overnite inside ziplock bag.

Not too sure why but my pair of Doc Marten's is squeeky when I walk. My colleague told me that it's the lining or something like that... Anyone has any idea and how to solve it less buying a new pair?

Btw... where can I get Dr Marten shoes?

I want those with thick sole and shiny surface.

Try walking on road ... to see if the noise still persist ... if noise is gone ... then it's the floor ... [laugh][laugh]

Neutral Newbie

My shoes are kept away from sunlight. But, find it too troublesome to stuff newspapers in the shoes after each use.

Anyway, would bother looking for the mouse as I should be changing to a new pair after another few months time [cool]

Edited by Ares

Yes ... Dr Marten shoes is very lasting ....

The last pair was 6yrs+ and still ok ... just that the surface was getting old ... so had to change ....

Queensway? Or even Metro... Sometimes they got discounts but don't expect a wide range... I got mine from Robinsons at Raffles City...

↡ Advertisement