Search
drop price drop

• Search this thread
102 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 23 August 2007 - 11:22 AM

Ahyoo2002
  • Ahyoo2002
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi guys,

Since COE drop about $9k for Cat A COE, a lot of people is gearing up or some even visited showroom yesterday night (hehe, typical KS Singaporean), but bad news is, the price drop is not as much as the drop in COE unsure.gif

From the website, it seems that:
1) Toyota Altis, drop from $61488 to $57488, only $4k drop
2) Subaru Impreza 1.6i (basic), drop from $55,388 to $51,388 , only $4k drop

So, I think for this round, car dealers want to avoid their mistake in Feb where a lot of people book car after Feb COE crash and in the end, too many people book and push up COE too much till a lot of people are ask to top up, or worst, get their deposit return to them rifle.gif rifle.gif rifle.gif

So the question now is, with such a small reduce (or is it consider a lot to many?) in price as compare to COE drop, will people still commit to new car now? hur.gif

Posted 23 August 2007 - 11:25 AM

Apollo
  • Apollo
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

i think the demand for 1500cc and below still low. the cat E filled to the brim becos of demand for larger cc cars.

they liche leh....

so mebbe next round COE up becos they get more taxi to fill the lumber?
Signature is not allowed.

Posted 23 August 2007 - 11:30 AM

Verve
  • Verve
    5th Gear

no guarantee that you can get the car even at these prices as the last round coe drop was due to a technical glitch, the fundamentals of demand is still there and this should push the coe a fair bit.

no harm trying though laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif , nothing to lose other than the se holding your deposit, and everything to gain if the price drops.

Posted 23 August 2007 - 11:36 AM

Mivec9
  • Mivec9
    2Fast2Furious

i guess we can expect full packed crowds again and several will jump the wagon for new ride via 10yrs route dizzy.gif
Nuvi with MSM NT 2011.40|Ralliart 15" |Alpine 9886|Alpine 4 channel Amp| 12" JBL Sub|Db Polk Audio Compo|Plasma Xenon|Osram Silverstar|Pivot VS|Stebel Magnum II|Front Strut Bar|Amaron PRO|Simota SS|

Posted 23 August 2007 - 11:53 AM

Kevpang
  • Kevpang
    Neutral Newbie

The number of points accumulated from users who Praise or Disliked your posts.

Yup bro...my frd went down to BM showroom n left kinda disappointed. What u said is ture..those AD ultimately just wish to avoid letting Feb history repeat itself again.

Posted 23 August 2007 - 11:55 AM

Cheekg98
  • Cheekg98
    NOS-ed

why disappointed ? expecting more discount?
** Enjoying my ride on Little Red Riding Zoom

Posted 23 August 2007 - 11:56 AM

Toyo
  • Premium member
    Toyo
    Supercharged

if COE remain the same or even drop in the next round, i thk they will lower the price further.

Posted 23 August 2007 - 12:03 PM

Sniperben
  • Sniperben
    Sponsor

if not for the system error, the COE should't be this low for this round. the result does not reflect the market demand for cat A.

cat A will surely bound back after this round and dealers have learn the lesson during feb crash.

Posted 23 August 2007 - 12:04 PM

Mazda_mad
  • Premium member
    Mazda_mad
    5th Gear

Unless you bid the COE yourself, the buyer will never be able to enjoy the low COE price.
You only live once - Enjoy it!

Posted 23 August 2007 - 12:18 PM

Mzrmazda3
  • Premium member
    Mzrmazda3
    2Fast2Furious

Have expected that the car price would not be reduce to as much as 9K unimpressed.gif

I believe that there would still be crowds of people cheonging to the showroom to purchase a new ride nod.gif nod.gif nod.gif

Posted 23 August 2007 - 12:19 PM

Apollo
  • Apollo
    NOS-ed

i tot u were banging for COE to fall.

nw fall also cannot? eh....

Posted 23 August 2007 - 12:22 PM

Sniperben
  • Sniperben
    Sponsor

ya, i was hoping for COE to drop. in fact, the whole island is hoping for it..

but not drop because of some system fault.

Posted 23 August 2007 - 12:30 PM

Symantec9
  • Symantec9
    2nd Gear

AnyOne idea how much honda adjust price... gossip.gif

Posted 23 August 2007 - 12:35 PM

Kevpang
  • Kevpang
    Neutral Newbie

The number of points accumulated from users who Praise or Disliked your posts.

Typical s'poren mah bro.Since Cat A drop $9k,i quite sure pple r looking for a discount price.

Posted 23 August 2007 - 12:53 PM

Apollo
  • Apollo
    NOS-ed

must b u prayed too hard.

Posted 23 August 2007 - 12:54 PM

Cheekg98
  • Cheekg98
    NOS-ed

see link ...
** Enjoying my ride on Little Red Riding Zoom

Posted 23 August 2007 - 01:01 PM

Thug
  • Thug
    6th Gear

Hi, wad system fault is it?
Any report on it?
I grow up very poor. If I wasn't a boy; I will have nothing to play with.

Posted 23 August 2007 - 01:03 PM

Mousee7
  • Mousee7
    1st Gear

Different AD drop prices differently, like C&C only drop 1k!

Posted 23 August 2007 - 01:18 PM

Ahyoo2002
  • Ahyoo2002
    NOS-ed

No ad allow here smash.gif smash.gif smash.gif smash.gif smash.gif smash.gif smash.gif

hehe, Honda not yet update their price thumbsdown.gif

Posted 23 August 2007 - 01:19 PM

Ahyoo2002
  • Ahyoo2002
    NOS-ed

i think the demand for 1500cc and below still low. the cat E filled to the brim becos of demand for larger cc cars.

they liche leh....

so mebbe next round COE up becos they get more taxi to fill the lumber?

Too hard to have more taxi, I heard many taxis idling there w/o driver.

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top
SgCarMart Quotz

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users