COE drop $9k, car price drop $4k

Ahyoo2002

i think the demand for 1500cc and below still low. the cat E filled to the brim becos of demand for larger cc cars.

they liche leh....

so mebbe next round COE up becos they get more taxi to fill the lumber?

Too hard to have more taxi, I heard many taxis idling there w/o driver.

Actually Toyota increased 1k last bid ardi, so the nett decrease is only 3k.

TC didnt increase last rd despite the increase and decrease 3k this rd, so its the same but the psychological effect is different [laugh]

Tats the reason y ADs dun dare to slash so much, otherwise we will see a repeat of the Feb scenario... Still rem the backlash on another Jap brand where a lot of customers eventually had their deposits refunded...

I guess the bros here understand that the decrease wun be as drastic otherwise u will nv get ur COE...

Hi guys,

A lot of people said there is technical glitch, but how come I can still submit my bid at 3.40 pm and even allow to revise my bid?

Also, if really technical glitch, why only Cat A affected and not other Cats? From 3pm to 4pm, so many bids were received by the system, what glitch you guys talking about? [hur]

i guess we can expect full packed crowds again and several will jump the wagon for new ride via 10yrs route [dizzy]

10 yrs is a deep deep hole for some people out there to jump in [lipsrsealed]

Yup bro...my frd went down to BM showroom n left kinda disappointed. What u said is ture..those AD ultimately just wish to avoid letting Feb history repeat itself again.

But, those who book now will have high chance of securing COE. But then, if less people buy, why not wait further, maybe it will be even lower [:p]

if COE remain the same or even drop in the next round, i thk they will lower the price further.

Very hard to maintain at current level especially for Cat A.

But if less people rush in, maybe there is chance to get lower price than now.

if not for the system error, the COE should't be this low for this round. the result does not reflect the market demand for cat A.

cat A will surely bound back after this round and dealers have learn the lesson during feb crash.

A lot of people said system error, do you have the link on the news? Thanks.

I still can submit my bid and revise it at about 3.40pm.

Have expected that the car price would not be reduce to as much as 9K [:|]

I believe that there would still be crowds of people cheonging to the showroom to purchase a new ride [nod][nod][nod]

Yah, typical KS style [laugh]

Different AD drop prices differently, like C&C only drop 1k!

Haha, maybe they set rebate too high, and hence not gaining from this sharp drop and try to earn back. [thumbsdown]

Neutral Newbie
Hi guys,

A lot of people said there is technical glitch, but how come I can still submit my bid at 3.40 pm and even allow to revise my bid?

Also, if really technical glitch, why only Cat A affected and not other Cats? From 3pm to 4pm, so many bids were received by the system, what glitch you guys talking about? [hur]

so far there is news from lta saying its a glitch lei...

Why would KM want to drop their stream price by 2k, when the drop in Cat B COE is less than 2K ?

The only reason I can think of is that they have been making tons of money and now trying to starve off the PIs.

↡ Advertisement