FIA Detailed Report on Evidence Against McLaren (Bloody Spaniards Screwing Up McLaren Ethical Image of Honesty and Integrity)

Sirbrian

McLaren should just fire the two f**king spanish drivers....from day 1 I believe that they don't fit in the team. [furious][rifle]

In the attached report it also stated:

"a penalty consisting of exclusion from and withdrawal of all points awarded to McLaren in all rounds of the 2007 Constructors

17844641__WMSC_Decision_130907.pdf

Edited by Sirbrian
↡ Advertisement

errr, bro, when i 1st heard of that i had the same thots as u

BUT....... lo and behold..... read this:

----

McLaren boss Ron Dennis has revealed that he was the source of the new evidence that prompted the FIA to revisit the spying case.

The governing body reconvened the World Motor Sport Council after additional evidence came to light, the core of which was an exchange of emails between McLaren test driver Pedro de la Rosa and world champion Fernando Alonso.

As a result, McLaren was thrown out of the 2007 constructors' championship and hit with a record fine.

Dennis said at Spa on Friday that he approached the FIA as soon as he became aware of the existence of the emails.

Neutral Newbie

McLaren team is far from white. Period.

They should be disqualified from both Drivers and constructors championship and also banned in 2008. How could their either of their driver win if their car could not perform

there are only prove that both ALO and Rosa are "discussing" and "knowing" of ferrari technical information. HAM is still clean.

And because the FIA already give immunity to the drivers for saying out the truth, they are therfore let off for this time.

However, with your remarks, it seems that you are either a non-McLaren fan or a hatred of McLaren or even both. However I do agress partialy your good point of view. I as a die hard McLaren fan believe that both the spaniards driver to be kicked out by McLaren and the FIA and the McLaren to be fine heavily, BUT not McLaren to be excluded from the season as this will spoil to entire F1 community and business. We got to seat on the fence and look for the benefit of Bernnie. If McLaren is out, the F1 as its whole will lose out alot too.

Agree. F1 will suffer a great deal if the silver arrows are denied the chance to race in the remaining races. 2007 is probably the most exciting title chase in recent years, and excluding McLaren (and the drivers) will bring the excitment level down to 0 overnight. Attendance level for the next few races will probably suffer as well.

It seems (so far) that Hamilton is not part of this spy scandal. What i dun understnad is how can the other 2 drivers knowingly (and I think enthusiastically)use information that is blatantly confidential and illegally gotten to help them in their car set up?

As for one of the bro here who commented that McLaren is far all white, yeah I agree. But neither is Ferrari, or any of the F1 team in general.

One thing that I can read between the lines here is that Fernando Alonso and Pedro de la Rosa are sellouts.

Alonso did it to keep his championship hopes alive, perhaps that is why the FIA allowed both him and Hamilton to keep their points.

What I can see is that probably few teams would risk hiring these two drivers for fear they would turn against them, as one poster said, in Formula 1, everyone has secrets to keep.

"It seems (so far) that Hamilton is not part of this spy scandal. What i dun understnad is how can the other 2 drivers knowingly (and I think enthusiastically)use information that is blatantly confidential and illegally gotten to help them in their car set up?"

I agree with this point and but also believe like many reports out there that it is common in the racing world that other teams are "studying" about other teams technical details. But it is because of the stupid dossier found in McLaren's employee's home and with a personal grudge against Ron from Max, I think this whole thing becomes really out of hand. And what more now Max had made it clearly that he will protect ALO against any McLaren backlash.

Now we are also hearing reports on Renault spying too...so what's new?

Anyway now there're rumors of ALO going back to Renault (Ferrari, Red Bull, and even Williams are known to show their interest too)...I guess I can only loof forward to that day when "my" team get rid of these two sellouts drivers. But I still don't understand why teams are still interested in this type of driver [hur]

Edited by Sirbrian

bottom line, mclaren screwed.. they should be barred from current 2007 championship.. BOTH constructors and drivers.

if they simply just bar and strip the constructors, it doesn't make sense.

its proven guilty that they have advantaged information against another team/teams.

with that, any of the 2 drivers in mclaren, even though they won the driver's championship, will forever be tainted.

simply because, the cars they drive are in fact... "ferrari copy car"..

They should be crown wearing red... kekeke

↡ Advertisement