Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
20 replies to this topic | 45 praises

Posted 25 September 2007 - 05:19 PM

Metalslug
  • Metalslug
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

i want to download legally, would Ipod stores have a wide selection so that i can get them there?

the genre is abit exclusive...jazz/smooth chill/house/retro... thumbsup.gif flowerface.gif

Posted 25 September 2007 - 06:04 PM

Potheader
  • Potheader
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

That CD Shop.. Large selection for you to choose from. wink.gif

Ipod shop would have also, but only if you know the titles of the songs which Lush plays.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://thekangtang.blogspot.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted 25 September 2007 - 06:36 PM

Metalslug
  • Metalslug
    5th Gear
    Author Image

that cd shop allow u to download 1 by 1?

ipod shop doesnt mean i must have ipod to download rite?

Posted 25 September 2007 - 07:17 PM

User12343
  • User12343
    4th Gear
    Author Image

those chillout CDs from TCS is imported, so not cheap.

if can download from tat shop, confirm tat shop sure chup lup within 6 months laugh.gif

Posted 25 September 2007 - 11:59 PM

Potheader
  • Potheader
    Supercharged
    Author Image

buy from their in house brand, high society. pretty affordable. wink.gif
http://thekangtang.blogspot.com

Posted 26 September 2007 - 09:28 PM

Kopisiao
  • Kopisiao
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

bro, That CD Shop is really a shop lah. u have to buy the CDs. checkout gramaphone. but like the other bro say, u at least have to know the titles or by who bah. else, how u gonna start?

Posted 26 September 2007 - 10:45 PM

Rollagt
  • Premium member
    Rollagt
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I think they play songs without telling listeners the title and artist so that listeners will keep on listening to them! LOL

But I must admit LusH is really a nice station.
Esp at nite and Sat evening. thumbsup.gif
Sets you into a grovvy mood.

Posted 27 September 2007 - 11:23 PM

Metalslug
  • Metalslug
    5th Gear
    Author Image

yes i of cos know TCS is the shop la. is just that i never knew if they sell through downloads...

anyway yes! i have the names of the songs i want. and i want to download thru apple shop. let u guys know if i successful la tongue.gif

Posted 27 September 2007 - 11:39 PM

Preakshox
  • Preakshox
    4th Gear
    Author Image

you go get the whole buddha bar series, i'm sure you know where to source from.

thumbsup.gif
'They're off to find the hero of the day....'

Posted 27 September 2007 - 11:57 PM

Bono
  • Bono
    Clutched
    Author Image

Think Lush had a couple of complations of selected tracks out some time ago......

Chris Ho's play in his time slot rocks!!

Posted 17 July 2017 - 07:47 PM

therock
  • therock
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Good bye Lush

http://www.straitsti...-after-13-years

SINGAPORE - Local radio station Lush 99.5 FM, a champion of alternative and local music, art and culture, will cease transmission at 11.59pm on Aug 31.

A post on the radio station's Facebook page on Monday (July 17) explained that while they have built a loyal core of followers - namely those who are supporters of local music - they "have not managed to grow the base of listeners enough to sustain the operating costs of the station".

The station, run by Mediacorp, began transmitting on Dec 31, 2004, and plays genres such as chill-out, deep house and indie music. Their stable of radio DJs include Rozz, Chris Ho and Elias Soh.

Low listener numbers plagued the radio station as early as 2015, when its broadcast licence was up for review. A Nielsen survey placed numbers at 38,000 a week, but the station seems to have avoided closure after they began the #iListentoLush campaign.

In the post on Monday, the radio station added it has put together the Singapore Sounds project, "which will feature local music, artists and gigs on other music stations", such as 987 and 938LIVE, and on the website 8days.sg.

"In true form we'll be celebrating all things local in the month of August so keep your ears and eyes peeled."

Lush 99.5FM will be stopping transmission on 31st August at 1159pm after 13 years. Whilst we have built a loyal core of followers, the listeners, who are supporters of local music, we have not managed to grow the base of listeners enough to sustain the operating costs of the station. But we are as passionate as you are about local music so we have put in place the Singapore Sounds project, which will feature local music, artists and gigs on other music stations, 987 and 938LIVE, as well as on 8days.sg. We hope you'll continue to show your support for the cause through these channels. In true form we'll be celebrating all things local in the month of August so keep your ears and eyes peeled.

Posted 17 July 2017 - 08:08 PM

Staff69
  • Staff69
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

loved the music.

ok back to my own collections

Edited by Staff69, 17 July 2017 - 08:09 PM.

Doppel, Pinobii, 2BDriver, Blueray, Carbon82, FourZero, Mustank and 1 other member praised this
your social circles aren't wide enough if you think i am rich

Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Posted 17 July 2017 - 11:16 PM

JL_Accord
  • Premium member
    JL_Accord
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Good bye Lush
http://www.straitsti...-after-13-years

Lush is one of the few radio stations preset on my car radio buttons. My finger will reach for this button when dusk approaches or rainy days. The darker stage of twilight just set the moods right for "Lush"
Scholesy praised this

Posted 18 July 2017 - 10:41 AM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

zzzzz music nice meh

Garage36.com

Posted 18 July 2017 - 11:08 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I find that it's too repetitive and it can sometimes drive you nuts. Sounds like brainwash music too.

The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 18 July 2017 - 11:34 AM

UncleAtas
  • UncleAtas
    5th Gear
    Author Image

da f is brainwash music?

Lush is only as good as it was in the early days.

They should ownself check ownself.

Refer to signature guidelines

Posted 18 July 2017 - 11:37 AM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

lush when first started got nice mmm-zzzt mmm-zzzt music. Now boring elevator stuff. 

Garage36.com

Posted 18 July 2017 - 01:31 PM

Rollagt
  • Premium member
    Rollagt
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Last time Lush play more groovy songs esp during Sat evening. i.e. lounge/jazz/house.

Really sad to close it down but bo bian, most people prefer mainstream music.

Posted 18 July 2017 - 02:26 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

THey also intro alot of new comers but not in the main stream .... some are really good.

樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted 18 July 2017 - 02:28 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

lush when first started got nice mmm-zzzt mmm-zzzt music. Now boring elevator stuff. 

ya and got me singing ...... mmm-chai mmm-chai ... simi ma mmm-chai :D  

樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Lush, songs, where

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users