Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
65 replies to this topic | 40 praises

Posted 27 September 2007 - 08:46 PM

Biglittlebean
  • Biglittlebean
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Was looking through SGcarmart just now... noticed that some of the resale cars were advertised as having 'lady owner' etc. Obviously, the SE sees it as an advantage or a good selling point of a resale car. Was wondering.. is it really true that lady drivers tend to be less aggressive on the engine and so the engine of the car would be in better condition or is it just a stereotype? Hahaha... I have never seen a car advertised as having an ex 'young male owner'. wink.gif

Posted 27 September 2007 - 08:50 PM

Jayq
  • Jayq
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Lady driver may forget to send the car for servicing car engine got problem already then sell. sweatdrop.gif

Posted 27 September 2007 - 08:52 PM

Kenlinliu1419
  • Kenlinliu1419
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I agree they are generally more careful drivers, but I would still be wary about the condition of the car after they have driven it! Very prone to dents and minor bangs. lipsrsealed.gif

Posted 27 September 2007 - 08:57 PM

Gabriel
  • Premium member
    Gabriel
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

me met with accident due to lady driver...
and almost hit one more lady driver...
so ..wad do u think ...me nothing against lady drivers...
but sometimes..their indecisiveness is worrying

Posted 27 September 2007 - 09:05 PM

Rncw
  • Premium member
    Rncw
    Supercharged
    Author Image

couldn't agree more. at times they're slow and hogged the traffic, and showed no consideration for other road users. just as there are bad lady drivers, there are good lady drivers around too.
we must fight, to run away!

"Ayu-chan, if I cannot be your husband, I'll be your step-father..."

Posted 27 September 2007 - 09:16 PM

Beei
  • Premium member
    Beei
    6th Gear
    Author Image

many lady drivers less prone to racing stunts.. and lesser chance to go pasir gudang also..
The secret to enjoying your job is to have a hobby that is even worse.

Posted 27 September 2007 - 10:23 PM

Gabriel
  • Premium member
    Gabriel
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

yupz..of coz there are good ones around ..
me learnt from one how to drive a manual car..
wont say realli learn as in instructor or wad lah..but um...when me started driving after so many yrs...
me was focusing real hard on the clutch..trying to get the 'perfect' biting point so that the car will not stall..
it was thrugh this lady fren of mine..that made me realise that actualli stepping more on the accelerator solves this prob..it is such a simple thing..but me din realise this..well..she din realli teach me..me saw it thrugh the way she drove

Posted 27 September 2007 - 10:55 PM

Lifemoveon
  • Lifemoveon
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Some lady drivers.. don't play play...

There was once I was on the TPE doing 110. This Altis started catching me pretty quickly. So I filtered left for the Altis to pass. Then I saw a lady driver, with windows wound down, cigarette in one hand, other hand on the steering, zooming pass me. Cool man! Hahaha...

Posted 27 September 2007 - 10:58 PM

Hisham
  • Hisham
    Clutched
    Author Image

You are right bro there was case where a lady did not sent her car for servicing for a yr.As the result the car broke down, had to towed back to the agent, When the service advisor asked her when was the last time the car was service, she replied that it was not service since she bought the car. She did not think it was necessary nad didn't even know that it needed to be service.

Posted 27 September 2007 - 11:01 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

In general ladies r less aggressive.And when they r hiong,they would not mean it.tats bcos they don even realize there r othere vehicles ard them.so they any how swerve here n there laugh.gif
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 28 September 2007 - 09:53 AM

Mach
  • Mach
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Lady drivers *generally* more careful (read: kiasee) 2 signs of this :

Braking for no reason (saw one Lexus yesterday, driver was wiping her face and everytime she wipe she will brake) hur.gif

Taking forever to change lanes (ie, driving with half the car over into next lane for some distance, and still dun want to move completely into the next lane cos they scared of some invisible car) dizzy.gif

That said, I do know some female friends who are quite skilful, and can parallel park even better than myself lipsrsealed.gif . But its quite strange that even lady drivers who have above average skills still tend to have a funny mindset - they always expect male drivers, to give way to them on the road, even when they don't have the right of way. Otherwise they like to complain men not "gentleman", bully lady etc. laugh.gif

As though their car is transparent, can see from far that is lady driver inside.

Posted 28 September 2007 - 09:57 AM

Route88
  • Premium member
    Route88
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Just an illusion
What is the most effective way to control the world?
"MIND CONTROL"

We are being hypnotised and brainwashed !!! 

Posted 28 September 2007 - 09:58 AM

Route88
  • Premium member
    Route88
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Lady driver may forget to send the car for servicing car engine got problem already then sell.

Haha...true enuff tongue.gif
"MIND CONTROL"

Posted 28 September 2007 - 09:58 AM

Route88
  • Premium member
    Route88
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

There was once I was on the TPE doing 110. This Altis started catching me pretty quickly. So I filtered left for the Altis to pass. Then I saw a lady driver, with windows wound down, cigarette in one hand, other hand on the steering, zooming pass me. Cool man! Hahaha...

Show off to male species laugh.gif
"MIND CONTROL"

Posted 28 September 2007 - 10:01 AM

Route88
  • Premium member
    Route88
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

many lady drivers less prone to racing stunts.. and lesser chance to go pasir gudang also..

Yup like just now sims way...see my car approaching fast from behind she kalang kabut and speed like coacroache laugh.gif as if i wanna see her backside hur.gif
"MIND CONTROL"

Posted 28 September 2007 - 10:06 AM

Hatchet
  • Hatchet
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Most lady drivers i've met fall into two categories :- CAREful or CAREless...

Posted 28 September 2007 - 10:15 AM

Chickenfarm
  • Chickenfarm
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Dun flame me for offering this joke:

There was a saying that Tiger Beer contains a high level of female hormones.

gossip.gif grouphug.gif hur.gif hur.gif hur.gif

I know you're wondering tongue.gif

Bcos when men downs a tiger; they can't drive lipsrsealed.gif

Got the drift? laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Posted 28 September 2007 - 10:33 AM

Merkava
  • Merkava
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Is she a young lady driving a gold altis? If yes, i think it could be my colleague... laugh.gif

Posted 28 September 2007 - 10:43 AM

Kingkong
  • Premium member
    Kingkong
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Sure they are less hiong?

1. They change lane even when our cars are beside theirs.
2. They come out from small lane, even when we are on the main road approaching the junction.
3. Showed middle finger when horned at.

- Do feel free to add on bros.

Edited by Kingkong, 28 September 2007 - 10:44 AM.

Posted 28 September 2007 - 11:04 AM

Mzrmazda3
  • Premium member
    Mzrmazda3
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Last time when i jus started getting a 2nd hand ride, i would be pleased to get a lady pre-owned ride as to have the thinking that charbor owner would be more gentle, less agressive on their rides jus like the way they treat their LV, Gucci, Prada bags, accessories & cloths tongue.gif

But after some time on road, i have my 2nd thoughts tongue.gif

Charbors seems not to take care of their ride like their braned goods rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif Generally, their ride are more prone to scratches, dents, least detailing & maintenance laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif lipsrsealed.gif

But of course, there are charbors whom take care of their ride as nicely as to their branded stuffs nod.gif nod.gif nod.gif

Edited by Mzrmazda3, 28 September 2007 - 11:09 AM.

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: lady, drivers, necessary, less and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users