Are lady drivers necessary less hiong drivers?

Biglittlebean

Was looking through SGcarmart just now... noticed that some of the resale cars were advertised as having 'lady owner' etc. Obviously, the SE sees it as an advantage or a good selling point of a resale car. Was wondering.. is it really true that lady drivers tend to be less aggressive on the engine and so the engine of the car would be in better condition or is it just a stereotype? Hahaha... I have never seen a car advertised as having an ex 'young male owner'. [;)]

↡ Advertisement

me met with accident due to lady driver...

and almost hit one more lady driver...

so ..wad do u think sweatdrop.gif...me nothing against lady drivers...

but sometimes..their indecisiveness is worrying unimpressed.gif

couldn't agree more. at times they're slow and hogged the traffic, and showed no consideration for other road users. just as there are bad lady drivers, there are good lady drivers around too.

yupz..of coz there are good ones around ..

me learnt from one how to drive a manual car..

wont say realli learn as in instructor or wad lah..but um...when me started driving after so many yrs...

me was focusing real hard on the clutch..trying to get the 'perfect' biting point so that the car will not stall..

it was thrugh this lady fren of mine..that made me realise that actualli stepping more on the accelerator solves this prob..it is such a simple thing..but me din realise this..well..she din realli teach me..me saw it thrugh the way she drove tongue.gif

Some lady drivers.. don't play play...

There was once I was on the TPE doing 110. This Altis started catching me pretty quickly. So I filtered left for the Altis to pass. Then I saw a lady driver, with windows wound down, cigarette in one hand, other hand on the steering, zooming pass me. Cool man! Hahaha...

Neutral Newbie

You are right bro there was case where a lady did not sent her car for servicing for a yr.As the result the car broke down, had to towed back to the agent, When the service advisor asked her when was the last time the car was service, she replied that it was not service since she bought the car. She did not think it was necessary nad didn't even know that it needed to be service.

In general ladies r less aggressive.And when they r hiong,they would not mean it.tats bcos they don even realize there r othere vehicles ard them.so they any how swerve here n there [laugh]

Lady drivers *generally* more careful (read: kiasee) 2 signs of this :

Braking for no reason (saw one Lexus yesterday, driver was wiping her face and everytime she wipe she will brake) [hur]

Taking forever to change lanes (ie, driving with half the car over into next lane for some distance, and still dun want to move completely into the next lane cos they scared of some invisible car) [dizzy]

That said, I do know some female friends who are quite skilful, and can parallel park even better than myself [lipsrsealed] . But its quite strange that even lady drivers who have above average skills still tend to have a funny mindset - they always expect male drivers, to give way to them on the road, even when they don't have the right of way. Otherwise they like to complain men not "gentleman", bully lady etc. [laugh]

As though their car is transparent, can see from far that is lady driver inside.

There was once I was on the TPE doing 110. This Altis started catching me pretty quickly. So I filtered left for the Altis to pass. Then I saw a lady driver, with windows wound down, cigarette in one hand, other hand on the steering, zooming pass me. Cool man! Hahaha...

Show off to male species [laugh]

many lady drivers less prone to racing stunts.. and lesser chance to go pasir gudang also..sly.gif

Yup like just now @ sims way...see my car approaching fast from behind she kalang kabut and speed like coacroache [laugh] as if i wanna see her backside [hur]

Dun flame me for offering this joke:

There was a saying that Tiger Beer contains a high level of female hormones.

[gossip][grouphug][hur][hur][hur]

I know you're wondering [:p]

Bcos when men downs a tiger; they can't drive [lipsrsealed]

Got the drift? [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Is she a young lady driving a gold altis? If yes, i think it could be my colleague... [laugh]

↡ Advertisement