Are lady drivers necessary less hiong drivers?

Biglittlebean

Sure they are less hiong?

1. They change lane even when our cars are beside theirs.

2. They come out from small lane, even when we are on the main road approaching the junction.

3. Showed middle finger when horned at.

- Do feel free to add on bros.

Edited by Kingkong
↡ Advertisement

Last time when i jus started getting a 2nd hand ride, i would be pleased to get a lady pre-owned ride as to have the thinking that charbor owner would be more gentle, less agressive on their rides jus like the way they treat their LV, Gucci, Prada bags, accessories & cloths [:p]

But after some time on road, i have my 2nd thoughts [:p]

Charbors seems not to take care of their ride like their braned goods [rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes] Generally, their ride are more prone to scratches, dents, least detailing & maintenance [laugh][laugh][laugh][lipsrsealed]

But of course, there are charbors whom take care of their ride as nicely as to their branded stuffs [nod][nod][nod]

Edited by Mzrmazda3

Bro...my chabor drives her car but I wash her car. I drove my car but I wash my own car. So I wash 2 cars!!

My chabor drives her car but I maintain her car. I drove my car and I maintain my own car. I maintain 2 cars.

My chabor drive her car but I send her car for servicing. I drove my car but I send it for servicing myself. I send 2 cars for servicing.

Who wants to buy my chabor's car? [laugh]

Each time my chabor drove my SUV, she comes back and ask me where's the touch up paint [lipsrsealed]

Who wants to buy my car? [laugh]

Edited by Chickenfarm

Lady driver may forget to send the car for servicing car engine got problem already then sell. [sweatdrop]

I have my misgivings about buying such cars.

Engine oil might have dried up and water radiator reservoir empty.

Was looking through SGcarmart just now... noticed that some of the resale cars were advertised as having 'lady owner' etc. Obviously, the SE sees it as an advantage or a good selling point of a resale car. Was wondering.. is it really true that lady drivers tend to be less aggressive on the engine and so the engine of the car would be in better condition or is it just a stereotype? Hahaha... I have never seen a car advertised as having an ex 'young male owner'. [;)]

if the car is Auto gear box, may be truth [;)]

if the car is manual gear box, OMG! better check gear box and clutch twice before sign dot line [:/]

no offence to female drivers [lipsrsealed]

Edited by Quantum

many of them know nothing about cars. no offence to fellow gal car enthusiasts.

they only know how to pump petrol, because got pump attendant [rolleyes]

dunno what is the servicing interval: "uncle help me service"

dunno abt existence of spare tyre: "picanto don't have spare tyre!" needless to say, dunno how to change a tyre either...

so, lady owner, got good and bad la. i think one thing which should be better is that less stress on the autobox due to gentle driving. but everything else.. hee hee [:p]

Not true...I have come across 2 lady drivers who drive like possessed bitches....luan luan lai eh...one quite chio and the other sibei pui...both drive damn fast and don't stop at humps one...must kena dio humped then they will learn [sly] In the same vein, there are also guys that drive like chao ah qua...this fella I know drives over a hump at 2km/h...sibei du lan driving behind him... [:|]

Neutral Newbie

lady drivers less likely to:

1) gold digging in it (pck style)

2) fart in it

3) use it as a motel

4) use signal lights (less wear and tear, hypothetically)

after all, it could well be "lady owner, male driver",...

such ads are likely to be attarctive to perverts excited by anything used by a women ......

No man..the cars are definitely theirs...I think they just never think about how their driving can cause accidents..too much confidence in their abilites liao.. [:|]

Hm.... don't quite recall because its a few months back... but I think so it champaign color...

Didn't have a good look at the face, but definately not auntie. If she's your colleague, let her know that particular stretch of TPE have alot of WRX. I'm sure she won't want to be racing against one.

Too bad we're in Sg, it would be more fun if we are in Malaysia where I will let my car go. I remember following behind 1 lady Euro-R driver on NSH at close to 200. I can see she's a very skilled driver from the way she cuts traffic and bully road hoggers. Sensible (no crazy moves nor sudden braking), aggressive (flashing at road hoggers), decisive (cuts once there's opportunity) and precise (very tight space also can cut). I was just behind admiring. I didn't realise the driver was a woman until I overtook her from the road shoulder when the traffic slowed to snail speed due to road works. I showed her the thumbs up when I passed.

Hope to see more of such competent woman (and man) drivers.

↡ Advertisement