Happy Children's Day

Mivec9

The large carp at the top represents the father, the second carp represents the mother, and the third carp represents their children

post-15-1191222156_thumb.jpg

I rmb back in Pri school, Catholic High management would be giving out lotsa snacks like cornflakes, chocs, candies to us.. Then we will gobble em up. They would give momentos too. wah i miss it. Sec school, BORING. study and TYS.

happy Children's Day... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

I almost forgot how it feels like to be celebrating it. It's funny how...when you were a kid...you couldn't wait to grow up faster. But when you are an adult..you wish to relive childhood. [:)][:)]

Edited by Silver_blade

My Nephew told his papa........"children Day's must let them do whatever they want". Cannot scold or beat us.

The papa reply, then on "parents day"....parents can do anything they want on the kids....including beating them".

Thats a good one. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

the innocence and smile from kids are something $ cannot buy. No matter how tired u r back from work, they will bring you a smile. When 2 yr old kid tells you "i love you"...this really melt ur heart [flowerface]

kids are the cutest creation on earth [nod] I would say parents in a sense are greatest becos they'll do everything for kids...it like what my parents did for me. It is only now I really understand and appreciate everything they have done for me.

Neutral Newbie

wah.... ya i remember my friends got it too [laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]

lucky my teacher 2dae nvr give remedial

i tink the class [:|][:|][:|][:|]

then play psp listen ipod use hp

↡ Advertisement