Happy Children's Day

Mivec9

You are right. I didn't think of it very much when my parents told me that it's not easy to be parents and that I will know it when I eventually become one. Now I know. [nod][nod]

↡ Advertisement

the innocence and smile from kids are something $ cannot buy. No matter how tired u r back from work, they will bring you a smile. When 2 yr old kid tells you "i love you"...this really melt ur heart [flowerface]

Totally agree. [nod][nod][nod]

When 2 yr old kid tells you "i love you"...this really melt ur heart

[nod][nod][nod]

Ten years down the road, they'll tell you 'Daddy, i love your $$$' [laugh][laugh][laugh]

This is totally true too. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

i always feel extremely joyous whenever u come back fr work and they quickly come to you and greet u happily.

Price for this = priceless [;)]

Neutral Newbie

Ya right, no matter how tired, how stress, how unhappy I am... My kids' smiles & hugging melts my heart... Thou sometimes they used "Yu bu jin ren si bu xiu" words to talk to me..

For my kids, everyday is children's day. They mess up the whole house, eat chocolate on my sofas and clean their hands on it.. drink chocolate milk and spilled all over the plc so for me and wifey to clean up.... they then tell me and wifey sorry..... then continue their rampage with their extreme squels, enjoy making their sister cry, fight over toys.... and next come complaining abt one another when I need a rest..... before we could raise our cane, they start crying.... and our hearts melt..... and hug them.... Just when u think all is over and can hv a good rest and peace.... they start all over again.... Happy Children's Day, we've enjoyed it b4..... yah.... HAHAHA!!!

Wow - sounds exactly like my kids..... When they spill drinks/food on furniture, they will say "sorry Daddy, but it was an accident. You cannot scold me ok? Because I did not do it purposely you know?". Like that how to scold right?

Neutral Newbie

语不敬(惊)人死不休。。。I think this is wat she meant.

Yup. I meant this... 10s for your translation...

My youngest girl when she was below 3, she oftenly said out some words that doesn't suit her age... Sounds like a 5 years old... or even more older... She can consoled me when she sees me feeling down... she can reprimand her elder sister like mummy & daddy..

Well, perhaps she is the 2nd kid of this family & so she is able to catch up of what we've said... But since she was a premature baby, her age should be lesser than her age. I do heard before that premature babies tend to be more intelligent.. I hope so...

Everyday can play toys w/o studying / scolding is like children days to them.. I do hope all children enjoy their childhood as much as possible... They are all daddies & mummies 'babies'... [grouphug]