St James Power Station

Ccjna

Neutral Newbie

Your fren having birdday party there tomolo? Mine oso leh. Its at 3rd floor and its call Mono rite? I'm there very often [laugh]

Neutral Newbie
[laugh] we might just bum into each other [laugh] I always at the rooms at the end of the corridor. Those larger rooms. Will definately be there tomolo nite.

i've not been to nite spots for very very long time...this year i've only been to orchard road about 2 times nia...

what do people normally do in joints like the power station? males and females stand there shake shake, and if ok, go shag shag?

what are the most happening places currently? sorry...ah pek out of touch with current trend liao, hope you dun mind sharing.

nah.. you didn't miss much. keep it that way.

surfing MCF shd be tiring enough for you liao..

anything more and it's over the limit [:p]

one of those luxurious cars must be yours outside st james every weekendssly.gif

which one? the skoda taxi or Merc Cab? [:p]

What do u mean that to prepare to stand for awhile? I've heard from my colleagues that our boss had actually booked a karaoke room.

Like going to JB to petrol petrol during period ..

there's queue to go into these places as well. moreover, Dragonfly only got one offical entrance unlike the others where it's interlink. But then, if you are familiar, there's another way to go in with queue.

Neutral Newbie
oic..R u sure the live band starts ard 10am onwards? [shocked] So early? [sweatdrop] Did u state wrongly? 10am??? Is it 10pm instead? [laugh]

Me aso my very 1st time gg there tmr if i were to go.

http://www.stjamespowerstation.com/

You'll be going into DragonFly then go up a spiral staircase to Mono's open KTV lounge. The KTV private rooms are on the 3rd floor. The rooms are quite luxurious. Depends on the size of the room there's min. spending per room. I've only been the the one at the end(I think it's a big room). Min. spending of $400.

dunno.. I go in for free.. but I'm not a female..

if CO wants to go, even if it's hundred over dollars, you still have to pay.

anyway, I think it's 20+ to 30.. can't remember.. wouldn't cost you an arm or a leg.. but prepare to stand for a while unless you go early

I have never paid for cover charge .... so I also don't know how much the cover charge is.

Stand? Mean Dragonfly?

Neutral Newbie

Yeah... so how? Wanna join us? [laugh][laugh][laugh]

No need to queue up one lah... you must know how to [laugh]

Edited by Wrc206

sama sama..

but everytime I go, I see queues outside..

you go in the morning har? so never see the queue [laugh]

Edited by Sony

nah.. tonite got Movie Premiere and dinner..

and then hor, you all never mention chio bu..

the key one is not there [laugh]

Sure got alot of kaki lah...if not go aso no fun at all. [laugh][laugh]

Yah ... must have like 5-6 bunch of kakis .... then it'll be fun ... plus usually got alot of babes ....

Guys is 20 and ladies pay 15.

1 drink.

My advice is ask ur CO to order the drink coz those cheehong bartender always dilute my drink. [mad]

I dont think there will be any happy hours and the live band wont start early.

Well no harm to arrive early to explore other joints.

I like the Berllini room coz they play jazz and its ideal for chill out after werk or perfer a more quiet ambience.

Hope it helps.

Wah ... you drink and then drive?

Can describe more abit? How much is the entrance fee to dragonfly? My co intend to go dragonfly tmr leh. Care to share more?

Ladies 15 guys 20.

If you wanna go Dragonfly, be there early. Something like 9.30pm or even earlier if you can. This place gets bloody crowded fast and usually after 10pm, long queues will be forming outside.

Bellini is nice for a drink and relaxation but music too slow for my liking..can stay there for 1 hr plus but gets boring for me if you were to ask me to stay there whole night..

The music played by Movida is not bad but the live band there only plays Latin music which is good if Latin music is your cup of tea.

Dragonfly has a good mix of pop, retro and a bit of rock. Not bad in my opinion but just too crowded to enjoy dancing sometimes.

Powerhouse music so-so. Can go there for a bit of 'pump' and variety.

↡ Advertisement