St James Power Station

Ccjna

Guyver, you tok so much. Come join us tonite lah. I buy insurance from you till now haven see your face yet [laugh]

Ok ... set ... 12 Oct 2007 ... let's have a MCF ... St James Power Station BASH!! On or not?? [sly][sly]

↡ Advertisement

I always take the complimentary drink then stop if driving. My class 3 is more valuable!

But I do know that if they really want to catch even a slight trace of alcohol they can sue also. Those having cakes and chocolates that had alcohol in it duno will kanna or not. [:|]

Yah ... I got 2B/2A/2/3 .... so more valuable ... [laugh][laugh]

Yes ...

All this must thank this one guy that got his Class 2B license suspended or revoked .... then he passed his Class 3.

With his Class 3 license .... he drove ... sped and hit a NSF ... and the NSF died.

So ever since then .... once any of the class of license kana suspended or revoked ... all other class kana also .... [sweatdrop]

Neutral Newbie

Ya... I sometimes oso wonder why they so willing to spend on drinks every week [hur]

I think we are both the same [laugh] Don't drink but just go there for the sake of frens. No choice, this bunch of moron hang out together for more than a decade liao [laugh] .

Neutral Newbie
Guyver, you tok so much. Come join us tonite lah. I buy insurance from you till now haven see your face yet [laugh]

Ok ... set ... 12 Oct 2007 ... let's have a MCF ... St James Power Station BASH!! On or not?? [sly][sly]

Show of hands first? I quite difficult on Fri cos I have to work on Sat leh but can try lah [laugh]

If there is health check on their liver condition sure buang.

I duno see from which article someone soak a pig liver into a bowl of hard liquor and the liver shows signs of hardening !

I also think we same channel. Not the drinking type.Haha!

Well occasional drinking is fine but got to keep a balance between health and liqour.

Har? Book room?

Don't need lah .... only me lah .... for those here .... I mean we don't know at all ... wait .... alot say want to come ... then later "fly aeroplane" .. then siao liao.

So if you are hanging out with your friends ... I'll join you ... if you are not ... but I'm hanging out with my friends ... then you join us. Like that enough liao.

Neutral Newbie

I normally go Mono. But this time we meet at Dragonfly? I must look at my work schedule first hor... no promise. Boss keep pestering me this few days [laugh]

Where's Mono?

Dragonfly .. heard that must go early .... don't worry .... if both of us can ... then go lor ... if cannot .... then another time.

Anyway .... most likely we are going to chat more ...

If got hot babes ... then can "chiong ah" .... [lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed]

any joints by DENNIS FOO is full of bengs and lians lah..

never like it.. uncles and aunties.. yucks..

[laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement