Servicing at MotoGuard Tampines

Limws1

That shop must be very poorly equipped. If they have this simple tap and die set they could easily re-thread the tapped hole and put in a new screw. Why ruin the shop's reputation for such a simple repair job.

post-272-1307690415_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Thanks bros. Heng Ah. I almost want to go there !

I think AD better eventhough a bit more exp. but then you have peace of mind. [bounce2]

Bro, we learn our lesson. Next time die die go back agent. Though it's Ex but a peace of mind. Motogard got a reputations anyhow tell customers, this fault that fault. Ppl who don't have basic car knowledge will be conned!!!! Or they will loosen some nuts and tell you this one spoil, that one spoil!!!

I also see their flyer before sending my car for service!!! F@rk up!!!

I think the pple at those Ws go for course b4 ty can work. [scholar]

The course is to spot inexperienced motorists. [sly]

Once ty spot u , sure kenns this spoil n that spoil tactic. If not spoil, ty wil make it spoil.

Many biz in SG survive or make $ only by cheating customers. [pirate]

That shop must be very poorly equipped. If they have this simple tap and die set they could easily re-thread the tapped hole and put in a new screw. Why ruin the shop's reputation for such a simple repair job.

Its not ty dont hv.

Ty just wayang that the problem is very serious n then ty can charge a small fortune to repair it.

Ty then wait fr customer to look away n ty just tap n insert a new screw n wallah. Job done. $$!000 please sir. Can pay over there at the cashier. Thank you Sir. [knife]

when u go to private Workshops, u must talk and behave like them in order not to get 'carrot'.

some of us are more educated, decent and talk sense. like me, i find it better to deal with AD service advisors than private W.S bengs.

Bro, luckily you search this forum, if not, you will be the next one setting up a Topic for Motorgard!!! Skip this WS, no ppoint spending money there for lousy workmanship and like owe the long hair mechanic a million!!!

Thanks bros. Heng Ah. I almost want to go there !

I think AD better eventhough a bit more exp. but then you have peace of mind. [bounce2]

This motorgard is very OBVIOUS....majority of ppl go there for a normal servicing, ending up become a major service. It's only their flier attract customers.

My scenario, call them before heading there, tell them my car spec everything. Quote at one price and when I reach there, sent in for the service, invoice came out another price.

I confronted the office, told them I am not carrothead, I called before I come down. They said, "Oh, I think the other worker press the calculator wrongly, she is off today. I will call you to verify. Until now, no shadow no soul!!!!!!!

The worst part is the Long Hair ( first hand ), after service, he said, your lower arm spoil, want to change? I asked him, what will affect the lower if I were to continue driving, and how much will be the cost? He answered, want to change then I quote!!!!! WTF, never even bother to tell me what is wrong exactly. How I know WTF is the lower arm, it might be the ball bearing or it might be the rubber. Knn, he's one of the worst mech I'd ever encounter!

Once ty spot u , sure kenns this spoil n that spoil tactic. If not spoil, ty wil make it spoil.

This motorgard is very OBVIOUS....majority of ppl go there for a normal servicing, ending up become a major service. It's only their flier attract customers.

My scenario, call them before heading there, tell them my car spec everything. Quote at one price and when I reach there, sent in for the service, invoice came out another price.

I confronted the office, told them I am not carrothead, I called before I come down. They said, "Oh, I think the other worker press the calculator wrongly, she is off today. I will call you to verify. Until now, no shadow no soul!!!!!!!

The worst part is the Long Hair ( first hand ), after service, he said, your lower arm spoil, want to change? I asked him, what will affect the lower if I were to continue driving, and how much will be the cost? He answered, want to change then I quote!!!!! WTF, never even bother to tell me what is wrong exactly. How I know WTF is the lower arm, it might be the ball bearing or it might be the rubber. Knn, he's one of the worst mech I'd ever encounter!

U sud tell him your BALL-joint also spoil. Need mei mei to come over to fondle it to check n confirm. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

[laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

U sud tell him your BALL-joint also spoil. Need mei mei to come over to fondle it to check n confirm. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Last time I called n spoke to the boss. I wanted to get some tires n ask him fr quote.

I found his price OK but lucky I never kenna traped n go there.

Sure kenna all sorts of "problems".

Sounds even worse than my previous tire shop. Creative Trdg at Woodlands Indl Pk E1. Now they also do all sorts of things to survive. [pirate]

I wonder if its like that with most SG companies. Only way to make a living here is to cheat pple. [bigcry]

He smart. He check if u know what is lower-arm. If u dont know, then he know easier to BS u to do. Make u scared like if u dont change, yr car wil skid off the eway n crash into a tree.

Ya, that is why basic knowledge for our car is a MUST. That's why MCF is so good at. Many Many bros here are very helpful, they know anything they will comment. Of course not 100% correct lar, but at least we know some.

Motogard is famous in doing this, after I visit them, a few friends of mine ever patronized them, NON of them are a returning customers. All said the same, a minor service always end up major one!

He smart. He check if u know what is lower-arm. If u dont know, then he know easier to BS u to do. Make u scared like if u dont change, yr car wil skid off the eway n crash into a tree.

Talking about tires....they are BS!!!! They quote a tire $110 more expensive than other tire co. I pretend I didn't know the price at first, but after this long hair quote, my heart pumps fast.

Last time I called n spoke to the boss. I wanted to get some tires n ask him fr quote.

I found his price OK but lucky I never kenna traped n go there.

Sure kenna all sorts of "problems".

Sounds even worse than my previous tire shop. Creative Trdg at Woodlands Indl Pk E1. Now they also do all sorts of things to survive. [pirate]

I wonder if its like that with most SG companies. Only way to make a living here is to cheat pple. [bigcry]

Agreed, especially those who workd 1-2yr as apprentice in JB "leng-kee" shop, 1ce over here, they becoame some body liow.

They can even tell you: uncle, i top up Xtra more gas for u--free of charge, KNN [furious]

They like to adv " Ultra Cheap Tyres"...

Remember when u drive 100km/h the only contact between the car and the road are the tyres....

Tell that smart alex to release the excess and charge the system base on the high -low pressure gauge reading.

Avoid them and make sure they burnt a big hole in their pockets.These rotten apples must be exposed and disposed off asap.

↡ Advertisement