Servicing at MotoGuard Tampines

Limws1

Ya agree!!! Any bros and sis who wanna service / repair your car, AVOID Motogard at all cost. Forget about their attractive flyers, they are all BullS#it!!!! The package is just to attract customers, you will end up paying more than the agents servicing. They have the "skills & techniques " make you fall into their trap!!!!

Beware and tell all your friends and relatives too!!!

Avoid them and make sure they burnt a big hole in their pockets.These rotten apples must be exposed and disposed off asap.

↡ Advertisement

I agree. Went there once 4 years ago. Kena con by them. Get them to change my tyre, end up fix back my steering wheel alignment gone. Alignment aside, they say this spoil that spoil, ask me wanna change a not? I told him no and thanks. Bloody suckers.

I think one day if this WS closed down, it's mainly due to the attitude of their 'first hand"......he anyhow tell customers to change this change that, does he get a commissin for this ? I wonder?

wow just had 2 fliers on my windscreen... was thinking it looks good.. the fliers are expensive type.... not just a pc of paper.. prices look attractive too...

then i rem recently saw this thread....... heng i read this thread again... lol

thumbs up for MCF [thumbsup]

Ya agree!!! Any bros and sis who wanna service / repair your car, AVOID Motogard at all cost. Forget about their attractive flyers, they are all BullS#it!!!! The package is just to attract customers, you will end up paying more than the agents servicing. They have the "skills & techniques " make you fall into their trap!!!!

Beware and tell all your friends and relatives too!!!

Thanks bro for letting us know how effed up their service is. Despite their attractive flyers, I'll avoid this WS at all cost.

[rifle]

Ya, the only thing is that they really invest in those quality fliers making their WS "highclass".....I was conned by the fliers too! Too hard to resist.

wow just had 2 fliers on my windscreen... was thinking it looks good.. the fliers are expensive type.... not just a pc of paper.. prices look attractive too...

then i rem recently saw this thread....... heng i read this thread again... lol

thumbs up for MCF [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

never go there. my car after service got many problem. they use very very cheap engine oil. china worker will also give u problems!

Ya, the only thing is that they really invest in those quality fliers making their WS "highclass".....I was conned by the fliers too! Too hard to resist.

erm... like that i heng... [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

I will update here on my trip down tomorrow. When I pay for things, i dont expect to spoil that fast.

the first time i went there was in 2001, also had some bad experience with them. til today they r still around. looks like their flyers quite successful in attracting new customer.

Ya, their fliers attractive for ppl who do not do research and forums, I think MUST forward this post to every motor forums in Singapore letting bros/sis know their tricks!

the first time i went there was in 2001, also had some bad experience with them. til today they r still around. looks like their flyers quite successful in attracting new customer.

as they say, a fool is born every minute, Another one will be biting the dust.

Ya, that is why basic knowledge for our car is a MUST. That's why MCF is so good at. Many Many bros here are very helpful, they know anything they will comment. Of course not 100% correct lar, but at least we know some.

Motogard is famous in doing this, after I visit them, a few friends of mine ever patronized them, NON of them are a returning customers. All said the same, a minor service always end up major one!

OK so now I know. I wil scratch them off my list. Lucky I hear about them now.

Last time I still consider trying as I spoke to the boss n he seems like quite a nice guy. <_<

Talking about tires....they are BS!!!! They quote a tire $110 more expensive than other tire co. I pretend I didn't know the price at first, but after this long hair quote, my heart pumps fast.

That time I spoke to the boss. I ask about their Firestone SZ50. Seems quite reasonable.

I ever use this tire b4. Not bad leh.

Agreed, especially those who workd 1-2yr as apprentice in JB "leng-kee" shop, 1ce over here, they becoame some body liow.

They can even tell you: uncle, i top up Xtra more gas for u--free of charge, KNN [furious]

Putting too much AC gas is also bad for the system.

There is a correct kpa to fill. Not too much n not too little.

Tell that smart alex to release the excess and charge the system base on the high -low pressure gauge reading.

Yes. Too much can b worse than too little. Overload the system then start to leak. [sweatdrop]

Avoid them and make sure they burnt a big hole in their pockets.These rotten apples must be exposed and disposed off asap.

There r so many of them, if all close down, I think we see >70% WS close liow.

↡ Advertisement