Servicing at MotoGuard Tampines

Limws1

I think then you must be lucky, or speaking directly to the boss than to his "first hand" is different? I think the Boss also scared his mech........ Haizzzz, you can see, not BShitting, so many bros had unpleasant encounter with this WS, why bother?

That time I spoke to the boss. I ask about their Firestone SZ50. Seems quite reasonable.

I ever use this tire b4. Not bad leh.

↡ Advertisement

I agree. Went there once 4 years ago. Kena con by them. Get them to change my tyre, end up fix back my steering wheel alignment gone. Alignment aside, they say this spoil that spoil, ask me wanna change a not? I told him no and thanks. Bloody suckers.

Many ws here n in JB also same. Only want to cheat customers. [furious]

Here we dont have strong laws to protect us from these b@stards. They know it n wil take advantage to cheat cheat cheat. [pirate]

I think one day if this WS closed down, it's mainly due to the attitude of their 'first hand"......he anyhow tell customers to change this change that, does he get a commissin for this ? I wonder?

U think the boss dont know. As long as he can bring in more biz for the boss, the boss happy n give him a big bonus.

wow just had 2 fliers on my windscreen... was thinking it looks good.. the fliers are expensive type.... not just a pc of paper.. prices look attractive too...

then i rem recently saw this thread....... heng i read this thread again... lol

thumbs up for MCF [thumbsup]

MCF [thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup]

Ya, the only thing is that they really invest in those quality fliers making their WS "highclass".....I was conned by the fliers too! Too hard to resist.

I can imagine how many pple who know nuts about their cars r being conned by these ws day in n day out.

Car WS is very big biz in SG. [:p]

the first time i went there was in 2001, also had some bad experience with them. til today they r still around. looks like their flyers quite successful in attracting new customer.

There r many pple here in SG who drive but dont know how to check engine oil even.

I think then you must be lucky, or speaking directly to the boss than to his "first hand" is different? I think the Boss also scared his mech........ Haizzzz, you can see, not BShitting, so many bros had unpleasant encounter with this WS, why bother?

Well since I now see so many bad reviews about them, I wil never go there.

Lucky you read forums, if not you another victim!! [cool]

Well since I now see so many bad reviews about them, I wil never go there.

(edited)

That long haired supervisor has been there for a very long time. And I thk they must be very experienced since almost every car that went in needs major repair [laugh]

Edited by Toyo

Fan belts and rotating parts loves to pull long hairs. If he is not careful one good day he will loose his long hairs and the boss and shop will get alot of free advertisements.

There r many pple here in SG who drive but dont know how to check engine oil even.

haha yeah. there r ppl dont dont change engine oil also.

haha yeah. there r ppl dont dont change engine oil also.

I know this elderly lady. Bought her 1st car brand new. Mit lancer. Just pass driving n drive fr 2 yrs never check anything.

One day she say her car engine all problems. Send to one ws kenna cheated. Repair still got so many problems.

Later I find out she dunno must check oils n fluids n stuff. She just drive n drive n drive till water dry up. Engine oil dry n so many problems. [sweatdrop]

End up she sell car at a big loss n now go back to public transport. [:|]

Turbocharged

I also have bad experience with big/famous WS.

I would say, all WS are the same la....once u get too friendly with them, they will take every chance to chop u left/right/centre thinking that u can afford to pay every amount they quote.

Just beware and know the market price before you change any item.

But this motorgXXXX is really a thumps DOWN!!!!!!

Turbocharged

hahaha...u are spot-on. im one of them who dont even know where is the dip stick. Cant be bother.

Since i sent in my car for regular servicing (7500km or 3months), i dont see a need to learn or check the EO.

Unless i drive RX8 which comsume lots of EO.

Neutral Newbie

I know this elderly lady. Bought her 1st car brand new. Mit lancer. Just pass driving n drive fr 2 yrs never check anything.

One day she say her car engine all problems. Send to one ws kenna cheated. Repair still got so many problems.

Later I find out she dunno must check oils n fluids n stuff. She just drive n drive n drive till water dry up. Engine oil dry n so many problems. [sweatdrop]

End up she sell car at a big loss n now go back to public transport. [:|]

even if she don go back to dealer for any FOC service of her new car, the car will be able to last at least 5 years b4 anything dies up. unless is really lemon car and have underlying issues.

actually need check engine oil now and then meh? i dont bother as long as hit 10k i will go for servicing.

↡ Advertisement