Servicing at MotoGuard Tampines

Limws1

I also have bad experience with big/famous WS.

I would say, all WS are the same la....once u get too friendly with them, they will take every chance to chop u left/right/centre thinking that u can afford to pay every amount they quote.

Just beware and know the market price before you change any item.

But this motorgXXXX is really a thumps DOWN!!!!!!

Just try to know more about yr car so when ty try to con u, u wil immediately know n u can quietly get out of there. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

hahaha...u are spot-on. im one of them who dont even know where is the dip stick. Cant be bother.

Since i sent in my car for regular servicing (7500km or 3months), i dont see a need to learn or check the EO.

Unless i drive RX8 which comsume lots of EO.

Its safer to check all things incl yr tire pressure every 1 or 2 weeks.

At least if u got a leak, u wil know sooner rather than later when it is already too late n can mean a huge repair bill. :blink:[sweatdrop]

even if she don go back to dealer for any FOC service of her new car, the car will be able to last at least 5 years b4 anything dies up. unless is really lemon car and have underlying issues.

I dont know cos she buy n use fr 2 years then all hell break lose. End up so many problems n repairs were also not done properly. Maybe cos she opted fr the cheapest n minimum type of repair to b done.

After a couple of weeks, car break down again n this time she decided to sell it off n go back to public transport.

I think the AD wil not cover under warranty all those things which went wrong cos ty were partly her negligence cos never check anything.

actually need check engine oil now and then meh? i dont bother as long as hit 10k i will go for servicing.

As I know, new car still running in wil eat engine oil so need to check n top-up when it gets low.

Even after run-in, u go whack on hway the EO wil drop n u still need to top-up.

Once EO dry up, water temp wil rise n water wil start to dry up too. If all these r not topped-up, then soon yr car up lorry liow.

Partly agree on you, but a basic knowledge still must have lar. It's good to have car regularly service, 10000 km is recommended if you r using synthetic.

hahaha...u are spot-on. im one of them who dont even know where is the dip stick. Cant be bother.

Since i sent in my car for regular servicing (7500km or 3months), i dont see a need to learn or check the EO.

Unless i drive RX8 which comsume lots of EO.

After my last servicing done there, my car became sluggish. Don't know what the FFFF EO they using. C. B .

think find a mechanic and stick to the fella... after he con you a few times.. u tell him off a few times... will hv the trust

sometimes mechanic "open" price high cos he scare customer ask for discount.... after a while... he knows you and will be ok la..

still make money out of you but someone will... if not him then someone else

(edited)

Honestly, this is one of the worst WS I had encounter. I will definitely recce for another better one. Skip this, you wont regret one.

think find a mechanic and stick to the fella... after he con you a few times.. u tell him off a few times... will hv the trust

sometimes mechanic "open" price high cos he scare customer ask for discount.... after a while... he knows you and will be ok la..

Edited by Shor

Honestly, this is one of the WS I had encounter. I will definitely recce for another better one. Skip this, you wont regret one.

tampines too far frm me

i prefer someone within walking distance...

morning car cannot start.. can call him to come over to take a look also

the problem is: hv to buy him kopi lah

btw i m AA member so if my car break down and AA tow to my ws... i can just walk home...

Just read at bros comment on this WS, then you will know how they operate! Very bad WS and mech......

tampines too far frm me

i prefer someone within walking distance...

morning car cannot start.. can call him to come over to take a look also

the problem is: hv to buy him kopi lah

btw i m AA member so if my car break down and AA tow to my ws... i can just walk home...

Ya my regular mech I using fr >15 years already.

I never bargain or ask price b4 do work.

After job complete, he tell me how much, I pay but if ex I wil say so. next time he charge less but so far not too bad n I dont mind paying a bit more cos he always do nicely for me n never give me all that BS other mech try to shove down my throat.

Now he start to hint to me say I very rich. I put a stop to him n tell him with a straight face that he more rich than me. [laugh]

Ya my regular mech I using fr >15 years already.

I never bargain or ask price b4 do work.

After job complete, he tell me how much, I pay but if ex I wil say so. next time he charge less but so far not too bad n I dont mind paying a bit more cos he always do nicely for me n never give me all that BS other mech try to shove down my throat.

Now he start to hint to me say I very rich. I put a stop to him n tell him with a straight face that he more rich than me. [laugh]

same man...

think mechanic all very rich.....

they always say we rich but they are the ones who made a pile..

same man...

think mechanic all very rich.....

they always say we rich but they are the ones who made a pile..

I always disturb him.

Say he got 3 bungalow n 3 wives. Each house got park 2 cars. Got Jag, BM, Merc n Lexus.

Then I ask him how much my bill. Make him pai seh so dare not charge too much. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

If I feel too high, I tell him less lah. No need to buy another Merc so soon. [laugh]

I always disturb him.

Say he got 3 bungalow n 3 wives. Each house got park 2 cars. Got Jag, BM, Merc n Lexus.

Then I ask him how much my bill. Make him pai seh so dare not charge too much. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

If I feel too high, I tell him less lah. No need to buy another Merc so soon. [laugh]

my mechanic drives a merc also &^%$@$

After my last service at this WS, now my engine vibrates when idling. Knn, I wonder they change my spark plug to new one or not, if not, the wire must be hay wired!!! How to trust this WS. People bring in to service and repair want to have a smooth ride, this WS want customers to return to them and cheat more......FFFF!

(edited)

I also have bad experience with big/famous WS.

I would say, all WS are the same la....once u get too friendly with them, they will take every chance to chop u left/right/centre thinking that u can afford to pay every amount they quote.

Just beware and know the market price before you change any item.

But this motorgXXXX is really a thumps DOWN!!!!!!

not really depends on how one negotiates....

its jus like doing business man....lol

getting the best value and as well as good to the advantage :D

Edited by Ithunk