VISA Credit cards with annual fees waiver?

Sgnick

is that the one using vouchers ? how to "qualify" for the vouchers in the first place ?

my friend passed me his vouchers cos he doesn't pump SPC.

tink they send to all amex cardholders. sibei good deal for those 3 mths.

now that promo over, i'm back to using esso coz better discount. so much for brand loyalty......haha.

↡ Advertisement

Everyday card quite useful. I've been using it for many years.

You can get your SP bill, Starhub charged to it and get rebates.

Now, they partner SPC.

For Esso, I have DBS Esso card.

I don't remember paying any annual fees.

Just get both. [;)]

dont know why...i hate to pay my bills using cards.....maybe because i give my bills to my Marketing Exec aka wife !and she pays them cash.....😂😂😂!

POSB Everyday goes better with SPC, 6% cash rebate.

been using SPC for > 3 years.

my eork place and home got no spc...nearest is in Jurong East or Yishun.....

Hypersonic

my eork place and home got no spc...nearest is in Jurong East or Yishun.....

Jurong East and Yishun very far apart leh. No SPC in the middle meh? [laugh] [laugh]

Jurong East and Yishun very far apart leh. No SPC in the middle meh? [laugh] [laugh]

Not that i can think off. My working place is Bukit Batok and i live in Woodlands....in between i have never seen an SPC kiosk before....maybe because i use Brickland Rd-KJE, BKE and SLE....😂😂😂😂

yeah the only SPC around this area is near Hwa Chong.

I don't pump SPC if I'm in that area as well.

I use everyday card.

Hypersonic

Not that i can think off. My working place is Bukit Batok and i live in Woodlands....in between i have never seen an SPC kiosk before....maybe because i use Brickland Rd-KJE, BKE and SLE....😂😂😂😂

There is a SPC in the middle if you don't mind having a little detour. Very near to the BKE and KJE exits. It's at Bukit Panjang Ring Road :D

• Praise 1

There is a SPC in the middle if you don't mind having a little detour. Very near to the BKE and KJE exits. It's at Bukit Panjang Ring Road :D

haiyo.....Bukit Panjang! That area is a nightmare especially with the construction at the big junction and the so-many traffic lights along that rd!

Hypersonic

haiyo.....Bukit Panjang! That area is a nightmare especially with the construction at the big junction and the so-many traffic lights along that rd!

Is it? Didn't know that [grin] [grin]

Woodlands have lah. Near the market and mosque there towards woodlands old bus interchange along Admiralty west road. Always go there top up before go in jb.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

that rd arrr...take bus or drive really sian wan.....especially in the morning😵😵😵😵😵

The last time I go there was when that SPC opened. Got freebies :D

• Praise 1

Maybank have never charged me from day one....5 yrs expiry! Thinking of getting an POSB Everyday or DBS for my top ups in Esso. Any bros can advice which card is better. No shittybang for me please.

Everyday card is good when u use it at spc

For esso, i use citibank

• Praise 2

From what I know, ANZ Switch Card is free for life.

So is CIMB World Master Card but this card need certain amount of income to qualify.

Maybank Family n Friends is 10 yr free IIRC

As for Esso discount, think still best is Citi Dividend card.

14% + 5% cash back min of $50nett petrol though,

• Praise 5

Woodlands have lah. Near the market and mosque there towards woodlands old bus interchange along Admiralty west road. Always go there top up before go in jb.

oh ya...my bad....marsiling there. Seldom go by that area! Think its near the marsiling old market.....xie xie. Never tried spc before!

The last time I go there was when that SPC opened. Got freebies :D

i think that time i still young and handsome.....😂😂😂😂! Joking...joking...

Everyday card is good when u use it at spc

For esso, i use citibank

Shittybang dowan lar bro....i think dbs esso card is ok!
  • Praise 1

u go bukit panjang on way home there have SPC

ya and it is at the part where is supposed to be haunted too..hahahahaha

• Praise 1

now you lagi make make scared to go Bukit Panjang.....so many stories and you of all people go add in.....hahaha! No worries lar.....at least can complain to you if 'they' kaciao me..😂😂😂
  • Praise 1

From what I know, ANZ Switch Card is free for life.

So is CIMB World Master Card but this card need certain amount of income to qualify.

Ya, CIMB World MC is free for life. But besides the 1% rebate, it's quite useless w hardly any benefits and no points. It sits at the bottom of my drawer and dust it off onli when there's an exclusive MC offer....haha.

• Praise 1

ok...now i remember the spc bukit panjang....got a few schools there wan...if go straight reach the mosque. We opposite direction to and fro......lucky me...😂😂😂😂 Edited by Eviilusion
↡ Advertisement