Toyota Allion

Stepper

Neutral Newbie

ps, i meant, we're usually in the range of 1k - 2k rpm. while picking up.

we're at 1.3k - 1.5k rpm when cruising at 90.

↡ Advertisement

ps, i meant, we're usually in the range of 1k - 2k rpm. while picking up.

we're at 1.3k - 1.5k rpm when cruising at 90.

You sure you get 1.5k rpm at 90km/h, don't any how smoke leh....

90km/h should be around 1.8k rpm. 100km/h slightly less than 2k rpm.

Pick up at 1k-2k rpm will be very slow,you will be hogging the road. 2-3k rpm is more relistic.

By the way, my Allion just over 2 yrs last mth..

Neutral Newbie

tohto is right about the rpm readings.

But pickup wise, its not that it'll be road hogging. Just that you won't be leading traffic ba.

oh.. for those wondering how come allion, even with such big chassis, gets a good fc of 15km/l.

Its because there is eco drive.. We are picking up usually around 1 - 2k rpm.

It keeps up with traffic, but to whack hard, of course the eco mode will shut off, rpm will shoot up.

Thus, i'm quite certain that other allion owners, are usually within eco mode..

In case, many are wondering how come we are on the same engine as vios, bigger then vios but get better fc then vios.

Cause vios is on 4 gear, we're on cvt with eco.

The 'Eco' thing is just a warning lamp to tell you that you are driving economically. I don't think there is such thing as a dedicated 'Eco' drive mode, the lamp simply lights up if you are not depressing the accelerator too hard, the Wish and Stream has it as well.

Its a good car.

Driver - Smooth and quiet

Passenger - Spacious and comfort

Bad point is too expansive. But worth every cent.

Yalor, I kana hook since the last time I see yr car [:)]

Neutral Newbie

anybody here driving allion...is it under power due to its 1.5L...i sat in the 2010 altis....sounds like the soundproffing of allion is way better than altis..any comments on this?

You sure you get 1.5k rpm at 90km/h, don't any how smoke leh....

90km/h should be around 1.8k rpm. 100km/h slightly less than 2k rpm.

Pick up at 1k-2k rpm will be very slow,you will be hogging the road. 2-3k rpm is more relistic.

By the way, my Allion just over 2 yrs last mth..

Agree.. 90 is at 1.8k rpm 100 at 2k and 110 at 2.2k.

Fc depends on how u drive it, and becos of e-throttle.

Allion can maintain cruising by touching the throttle. That's how many of us get good fc..

But then again. Parking under hot sun will have effect on fc by manual calculation.

A week of morning shift and night shift shows difference in mileage but same reading of fc.

Neutral Newbie

Hey guys bought my first car a reconditioned allion a15 2011 G package. Does anyone know how to manually reset it's average fuel consumption meter ? I know it automatically resets when refueling. But unfortunately mine is not reseting. So I have to do it manually.

Hey guys bought my first car a reconditioned allion a15 2011 G package. Does anyone know how to manually reset it's average fuel consumption meter ? I know it automatically resets when refueling. But unfortunately mine is not reseting. So I have to do it manually.

I thought you can reset the trip recorder rather than km/l? When the trip recorder is reset to 0, the km/l will start from there.

Neutral Newbie

I thought you can reset the trip recorder rather than km/l? When the trip recorder is reset to 0, the km/l will start from there.

Are you sure though ? Can anyone else confirm this. I'll check next time i drive. But as far as i remember I already tried that. Thanks :)

Hypersonic

Are you sure though ? Can anyone else confirm this. I'll check next time i drive. But as far as i remember I already tried that. Thanks :)

I previously own the the Allion. The FC meter will auto reset if you top up full tank. If you top up 3/4 tank,it will not reset.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

I previously own the the Allion. The FC meter will auto reset if you top up full tank. If you top up 3/4 tank,it will not reset.

thanks a lot man.

↡ Advertisement