AMK AVE4 market - gone in flames

Kianbeng

I used to live near there years ago. Being eating the bak cho mee for quite sometime, business is damn good for them. Hey if u know whr they move to after this incidetn, do let me know

My grandpa 's Vegetable stall are there.....

Tonite going to see how the town council says.

Geesus..... very bad time for such things to happen..... hope town council will come up something to help you stall holders.... [:/]

Its been a long time since such fires happened to a whole mrk.... not that I can rembr such damage... since west coast rd mrk went up in flame twice within a year in the 80s...... [shocked]

What can a town council do? The stall had to buy their own fire insurance mah. Must realli see what AMK town council do for those affected. PM area leh.

Me aso used to stay in AMK but not near there but last time used to go there often for a meal or so.

I aso do not knw where they will move to after this incident. If i knw den i will let u knw. [laugh][:p]

Edited by Ccjna

Neutral Newbie
the ah beng ah lian school huh [lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed] Their uniform is [lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed] esp during raining [lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed]

[sly] especially when they wear nthing inside on rainy days.... [lipsrsealed]

I grew up there. My previous house was just one block away from that market. So sad, will surely missed the ba chor mee there...

Also let me know where it will be moved to... :)

Turbocharged
thanks for the link of the photos.

actually, some commented that the fire started from the stall that sells the incense stuff but this is still hear say.. need to wait for actual report.

wah..suddenly the value of hell bank notes sure drop like crazy.. [laugh]

ya. stay 10-15mins walk away from there. But its the nearest wet market to my place lor. Now thinking where the temporary market could be (if there is any)

Soya Bean Milk....sigh....no more. My friend in AMK THK hospital wants to drink soy bean milk. His family bought for him from there 1-2 days. Then now, no more liao.

Sigh. Maybe I go to the next Ave4 market to buy for him......

affects us very jialat. So many good stalls there....so wasted.

First thing it comes to my mind when I was talking with my bro was "oh dear! Hokkien mee!!!"

which one is your grandpa's stall? I always buy from the naked old man near the toilet stall. He sit high up there one.

↡ Advertisement