Diving Computer watch

Cooliechang

Hi Bros, [wave]

Does anyone knows where I can buy the diving computer watch and any place that sell this watch cheap?

I am looking for this brand SUUNTO and the model is: Mosquito.

Thnxs in advance [thumbsup]

post-15-1193029408.jpg

↡ Advertisement

hi bro,

how often do you dive? and are you planning to do more advanced diving in future? coz the mosquito is only good for entry level only.. i m using stinger.. you can look at better dive comps if you have abit more budget.

dive watch, leber 1

snorkel, leber B2

... but if u interested to buy panties to throw at myanmar embassy, they got sell chirp chirp. laugh.gif'laugh.gif

don't know leh, never stepped into mooosetafar S'pore though passed by many times. The crowd there is quite... [lipsrsealed]

r u the dealer for Apollo dive gears [sly] got lobang for Apollo's dive comp? [:p]

Hi Bros, [wave]

Does anyone knows where I can buy the diving computer watch and any place that sell this watch cheap?

I am looking for this brand SUUNTO and the model is: Mosquito.

Thnxs in advance [thumbsup]

go to opposite concourse, right beside the overhead pedestrian crossing....Sports Centre..look for Charlie(he used to work at Paris at Lucky Plaza)....nice chap and very competitive pricing.

Try to talk to the dive shop u took ur courses with. They tend to have lobangs in one way or another.

Anyway, if u plan to get the Suunto Mosquito, u might wanna consider getting the Stinger instead, IMO.

Neutral Newbie

Perhaps this might help you make an informed decision between Stinger and Moquito.

http://www.xtremewatches.com/compare_dive.htm

Stinger is in the $700+ range whilst mosquito is about $300+.

2 distinct features between the models is is the battery replacement and depth.

Even with basic tech diving depth mosquito is a workable device.

Potential places to buy:

Lucky Plaza Basement - watch shop near the lift (SUUNTO Dealer)

Concourse - Richmond

If budget is a concern you can also consider the basic model by OCEANIC or UWATEC.

Edited by Raycsk

Personally I own the Mosquito and the D3-(Bottom Timer/ Backup Depth Gauge) which is sufficient for 95% of the dives that I do. Dived the Repulse with the Mosquito on AIR with a stage tank for decompression work, but that was just a short dive only. For the other 5% of the tech dives, I would borrow a Vytec for mixed gas stage decompressions.

So depending on your type of diving, its either between a mossie or a vytec or D9 (if you can afford it). The stinger is just for flash.