Care to share tips,info,feedback on wat we cant live witout now (mobilephone)

Zigen_79

Neutral Newbie

hi...... guys and gals frequent changing of handset is really commom now, but have u ever regret after changing due to unreliable and even sometime exaggerating information from handset makers that really upset u? are u a die hard fans of a certain brand? care to share on why ?

care to share ur past mobile hand set experience or compliant,that can actually help to we fellow's here from doing the same mistake? so pls feel free to share.

well let's start wit me,my last set is hp voice messenger ,jus got it not long ago , support up to,(in the manual 2gb) but hang after passing 5 to 600 mb, user interface is quite friendly,like example the search for contact is really special,instead of only showing or remembering only the first alphabet of ur store contact it actually show up all relevant aphahet in common, wat impress me most is actually the battery life it can actually last 3 to 4 days in above medium usage ,but the dwn side is the resale value .

now i have switch to nokia 6300,well it seem ok ,the look,resale value,friendly interface ,but as for battery life,it actually pull the whole phone dwn it only last 1 n halfday .

↡ Advertisement

check out hardwarezone forum. there was actually a thread mentioning about the 6300 short battery life. Apparently the 1st charge u gotta charge a minimum number of hours, if not will have the battery problem. Sorry don't have the link to the thread.

Fyi, am using 6300 too. batt life can last about 3 days with moderate use.

I seldom talk on the phone.

I use it more for its camera functions.

Using a Nokia 6233 right now and it is already quite sufficient for me.

Neutral Newbie

hmmmm... but why isnt it true that no matter how high the phone cameral pixel is , but bcos of the ability to do auto forcus of the lens in the phone , wher the real cam can. still lose out? btw was tinking of changing to a PDA phone , any recco?

Neutral Newbie

but if like that u only get to upgrade once in each contract rite , but bo hua leh , but wat happen wat actually cause ur ultimatum ? but come to tink of it ,500 for a new phone is already considered ex$$$ liao , not like last time it cost a few k to get a water bottle 1.

Neutral Newbie

really? its a pda phone rite ? how's the quality ? does the downloaderble software able to complete wit the older and more mature brand ? i actally find the one wit the sliderble key board chio hor?

↡ Advertisement