New Kia Picanto

Ken_au

Well, if you want them cheap, go for 2nd hand market. Korean Cars 1st year depreciate really fast....then if will be cheap liao

Neutral Newbie

I have interest in buying a new non OPC picanto. I am a first timer and dunno anything about the car purchase.

Can anyone shared,

Is there anything that come as standard package (ie: Reverse senor, Freebies)

What is your loan package too

What are the things your can bargain for the car.

Neutral Newbie

Advice needed.

I am thinking of getting a new ride. Would a OPC Picanto be better or a 2nd Hand Getz (PARF) or a 2nd Hand Picanto (PARF)??

I don't mind waking up slightly early to go to work thou, can work out at the GYM near my office early in the morning then take a shower before going work anyway.

Supercharged

458200.jpg

458199.jpg

458198.jpg

if production car is near this when it's out next year then will be nice.

Edited by Eyke

458200.jpg

458199.jpg

458198.jpg

if production car is near this when it's out next year then will be nice.

Don't think kia will bring in this unit. Rio also dont have liao

Supercharged

yes, not very justifiable to purchase tiny car when COE high

Yah. I was wondering why C&C did not bring in the Rio and this Picanto cars in SG.

I am certain that there will be a group of SG car buyers wanting to get. Hmmm.

• Praise 1

Yah. I was wondering why C&C did not bring in the Rio and this Picanto cars in SG.

I am certain that there will be a group of SG car buyers wanting to get. Hmmm.

Actually rio hatchback was available last yr, the price was the same as K3. Guess the sales was not good

As for picanto, who wana pay 70-80k for a 1100cc small hatchback, though it looks cool.

Kia is focus in selling their k3, and car price is expensive now, C&C maybe think no one would be willing to pay for a picanto.

Sound logical but Mitsubishi Attrage is doing quite good as well?

C&C should try bringing in a few Picanto cars and test the market. I reckon Picanto will attract car buyers who preferred to have a better mileage car.

Sound logical but Mitsubishi Attrage is doing quite good as well?

C&C should try bringing in a few Picanto cars and test the market. I reckon Picanto will attract car buyers who preferred to have a better mileage car.

Attrage is doing well maybe this car is sedan?! Whereas picanto is a hatchback which is not as roomy and practical?!

Attrage is doing well maybe this car is sedan?! Whereas picanto is a hatchback which is not as roomy and practical?

Most of the Attrage I see on the roads are LCR.

If economy continues its downturn as expected, there could be a possibility of the Picanto selling reasonably ok so it's sort of now or never IMO. So buyers may decide to downgrade n getting an entry level better than no car at all. I suppose the trick would be in the features cos these days safety features are paramount but our tax system makes it expensive for ADs to bring these items in if they bring in a bare bones version, it might not sell well as buyers are saavy n informed so quite tricky for AD, we shall see.

Edited by Spring
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5