• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
14 replies to this topic | 185 praises

Posted 14 November 2007 - 01:20 PM

Slowmo
  • Slowmo
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

been trying to call in since 11am, still haven't get in. dizzy.gif furious.gif
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
The only thing you have to know about religion is that you are not God.
---
Drive carefully: It's not only cars that can be recalled by their maker.

Posted 14 November 2007 - 01:23 PM

Kenlinliu1419
  • Kenlinliu1419
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Why not call them to complain about it ? tongue.gif

Posted 14 November 2007 - 01:27 PM

Slowmo
  • Slowmo
    6th Gear
    Author Image

yeah right, why not you try to get in and then tell them i'm still trying to get in?
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
The only thing you have to know about religion is that you are not God.
---
Drive carefully: It's not only cars that can be recalled by their maker.

Posted 12 January 2018 - 04:01 PM

Philipkee
  • Philipkee
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Old thread but lately I have been trying to get through to uob call centre.

I can get through but have been shuffled from one robot to another so my query cannot be answered. Not able to get through to a human.

So now I have taken to complaining on their facebook (messenger not their wall).

Any people find it irritating that call centres seem to be staffed by robots as opposed to humans?
RH1667 praised this

Posted 12 January 2018 - 04:43 PM

Kb27
  • Premium member
    Kb27
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

call centres are built to give the customers a run around.

if you can't speak a human, you can't scold or abuse him.

but you have a call centre to call 100% of the time. [laugh]

Posted 12 January 2018 - 04:49 PM

RH1667
  • Premium member
    RH1667
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Old thread but lately I have been trying to get through to uob call centre.

I can get through but have been shuffled from one robot to another so my query cannot be answered. Not able to get through to a human.

So now I have taken to complaining on their facebook (messenger not their wall).

Any people find it irritating that call centres seem to be staffed by robots as opposed to humans?

many so call hotline the option to talk to CSO always appear only after press this and that. 

Worst is those that forever cannot hear the option to talk to a CSO. 

Sometimes call liao damn TL! 

Posted 12 January 2018 - 05:24 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

can reach CSO if you listen to the end, either main or sub menu. If all fail, select the one as new customer, sure got CSO pick up your call   [laugh]  [laugh]

Philipkee, Neutrino and RH1667 praised this
骑白马的不一定是王 ,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 12 January 2018 - 05:25 PM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Imagine one day go online and find all your money gone and when you call them only get robots and cannot reach a person to complain.

By that time all branches closed and only speaking ATMs.

😀
Say no to harsh artificial chemicals

that pollute the earth

and go natural. [thumbsup]

Posted 12 January 2018 - 05:42 PM

Philipkee
  • Philipkee
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

many so call hotline the option to talk to CSO always appear only after press this and that.

Worst is those that forever cannot hear the option to talk to a CSO.
Sometimes call liao damn TL!

Actually I was also thinking of potential fraud. For example (true story btw) I received an sms saying i subscribed to something. If I wanna subscribe, click here. So i clicked and it said thanks for subscribing.

Fortunately, in this case, I got it waived. But I was thinking in the future, someone can subscribe you to something (and maybe by not clicking on the link it is taken as you agreed) and when you call the call centre, because you are not given the option to talk to a human you end up either just paying or having to cancel the entire phone/card/whatever.

Any complaints also have no guarantee of being read (since its only email or a message as opposed to a phone call) so end up one has to post on social media or blow it big on the news which some might not do if it is just a few dollars a month.

So I feel call centres cannot be simply run by robots. The potential for abuse is there.

Two cents and a rant.
Freeder, Jamesc and RH1667 praised this

Posted 12 January 2018 - 05:44 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

dunno leh...i alwes get  one within 3 rings........oops better not say so much wait tht 'someone' Blueray and BanCoe sure suan me...knn

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!
CirclesLife Code: RADX89

Posted 12 January 2018 - 05:48 PM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

dunno leh...i alwes get  one within 3 rings........oops better not say so much wait tht 'someone' Blueray and BanCoe sure suan me...knn

Think you referring to Singapore Casket hotline izzit ?  [:p]

Philipkee, RadX, Freeder and BanCoe praised this
focus

Posted 12 January 2018 - 06:47 PM

Kusje
  • Kusje
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Think you referring to Singapore Casket hotline izzit ?  [:p]

He's implying he is damn rich, got special hotline for him to call leh.

You should be in awe !

That is all.

Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:03 PM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Imagine one day go online and find all your money gone and when you call them only get robots and cannot reach a person to complain.

By that time all branches closed and only speaking ATMs.

😀

Say no to harsh artificial chemicals

that pollute the earth

and go natural. [thumbsup]

Posted 12 January 2018 - 08:04 PM

RH1667
  • Premium member
    RH1667
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

dunno leh...i alwes get one within 3 rings........oops better not say so much wait tht 'someone' Blueray and BanCoe sure suan me...knn

You call Sinkhell sure very fast lah 😁😁😁
Kangadrool, Newbie26, Pocy, Blueray, AltisOwner, Uncle2, Staff69 and 2 other members praised this

Posted 13 January 2018 - 05:20 AM

BanCoe
  • BanCoe
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

dunno leh...i alwes get one within 3 rings........oops better not say so much wait tht 'someone' Blueray and BanCoe sure suan me...knn

This phone booth u calling from right ?? You don’t don’t anyhow press lah .....you must turn it lah.... rotary phone

Attached Thumbnails

• F718D9DA-B6F7-431A-A589-991F8F650884.jpeg

Edited by BanCoe, 13 January 2018 - 05:27 AM.

Staff69, Uncle2, Newbie26 and AltisOwner praised this

Back to Complaints  ·  General Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users