OCBC call center closed today??

Slowmo

Old thread but lately I have been trying to get through to uob call centre.

I can get through but have been shuffled from one robot to another so my query cannot be answered. Not able to get through to a human.

So now I have taken to complaining on their facebook (messenger not their wall).

Any people find it irritating that call centres seem to be staffed by robots as opposed to humans?

• Praise 1

call centres are built to give the customers a run around.

if you can't speak a human, you can't scold or abuse him.

but you have a call centre to call 100% of the time. [laugh]

Old thread but lately I have been trying to get through to uob call centre.

I can get through but have been shuffled from one robot to another so my query cannot be answered. Not able to get through to a human.

So now I have taken to complaining on their facebook (messenger not their wall).

Any people find it irritating that call centres seem to be staffed by robots as opposed to humans?

many so call hotline the option to talk to CSO always appear only after press this and that. 

Worst is those that forever cannot hear the option to talk to a CSO. 

Sometimes call liao damn TL! 

• Praise 6

can reach CSO if you listen to the end, either main or sub menu. If all fail, select the one as new customer, sure got CSO pick up your call   [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 3

Imagine one day go online and find all your money gone and when you call them only get robots and cannot reach a person to complain.

By that time all branches closed and only speaking ATMs.

• Praise 7

many so call hotline the option to talk to CSO always appear only after press this and that.

Worst is those that forever cannot hear the option to talk to a CSO.

Sometimes call liao damn TL!

Actually I was also thinking of potential fraud. For example (true story btw) I received an sms saying i subscribed to something. If I wanna subscribe, click here. So i clicked and it said thanks for subscribing.

Fortunately, in this case, I got it waived. But I was thinking in the future, someone can subscribe you to something (and maybe by not clicking on the link it is taken as you agreed) and when you call the call centre, because you are not given the option to talk to a human you end up either just paying or having to cancel the entire phone/card/whatever.

Any complaints also have no guarantee of being read (since its only email or a message as opposed to a phone call) so end up one has to post on social media or blow it big on the news which some might not do if it is just a few dollars a month.

So I feel call centres cannot be simply run by robots. The potential for abuse is there.

Two cents and a rant.

• Praise 3

dunno leh...i alwes get  one within 3 rings........oops better not say so much wait tht 'someone' @blueray and @bancoe sure suan me...knn

dunno leh...i alwes get  one within 3 rings........oops better not say so much wait tht 'someone' @blueray and @bancoe sure suan me...knn

Think you referring to Singapore Casket hotline izzit ?  [:p]

• Praise 4

Think you referring to Singapore Casket hotline izzit ?  [:p]

He's implying he is damn rich, got special hotline for him to call leh.

You should be in awe !

Imagine one day go online and find all your money gone and when you call them only get robots and cannot reach a person to complain.

By that time all branches closed and only speaking ATMs.

dunno leh...i alwes get one within 3 rings........oops better not say so much wait tht 'someone' @blueray and @bancoe sure suan me...knn

You call Sinkhell sure very fast lah

• Praise 9

dunno leh...i alwes get one within 3 rings........oops better not say so much wait tht 'someone' @blueray and @bancoe sure suan me...knn

This phone booth u calling from right ?? You don’t don’t anyhow press lah .....you must turn it lah.... rotary phone

post-157298-0-01337500-1515792258_thumb.jpeg

Edited by BanCoe
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4