New goodyear eagle

Ehonda

Doubt the local agent will be bringing this in...at least they haven't done that yet. I have been reading good review about this tyre for a while. Would like to try.

Edited by Silver_blade

Neutral Newbie

ya lor ... the tyre thread look q normal as compare to the F1.. but it score well ... hope the local wl bring in this tyres .. [bounce1][bounce2]

agree..

performance is one thing but it's wise marketing tactic to have nice thread.. for the poseurs out there [flowerface]

personally, i'd still value performance and price over looks.

Neutral Newbie

true, but this thread design looks like fm the 80s. Market acceptance is doubtful. Appearance and marketing sells pdts [nod]

F1 Asymmetric and F1 GS3D has totally different threads! I was considering changing my tyres and GS3D was once of my choices. F1 GS3D i find has nicer threads with wider sportier grooves and the price at goodyear was $150 per pc for 215/17/45.

if i "tone down" my driving i will definitely consider the new eagle F1.

but the reply below urs does say something abt what we said [laugh][;)]

actually, did u watch the review? all the tyres reviewed have "boring" looking thread leh.. makes me wonder if fanciful patterns got any use or not.. [flowerface]

You mean "falken"? Most GT Tires have threads that looked like CSC3, as a sort of compromise for noise and comfort.

Racing tires may require different thread designs, but how often do singapore cars race?

F1 Asymmetric and F1 GS3D has totally different threads! I was considering changing my tyres and GS3D was once of my choices. F1 GS3D i find has nicer threads with wider sportier grooves and the price at goodyear was $150 per pc for 215/17/45.

Can to share that this price is for Made In China or Thailand one? [:)]

↡ Advertisement