Forget Tissue, new way to chope table is...

Apollo

You did the right thing, even though it seems harsh kena from the resident. You are there to pick someone up, not start a quarrel and spoil your day. He wants to be a**hole, he wants to be policeman, let him be. 

If I wanted to be a policeman, I would choose vice operations and check

all the ladies to make sure they are not involved.

Why want to be car park jaga? Some people just have low mentality.

To each is own.  [thumbsup]

:D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

While I despise people not respecting elders. I don't think this incident represent anything. It's just a selfish couple who deserve a beating. Most are considerate enough to share or quickly finish their food so others can sit. I only had 2 bad experiences. One is at Ikea tampines. A lady refuse to share seats as her LV bag needs to eat as well. Another is at Hello Kitty land. A lady rudely shoo us away when she and her family have finished their meal and sitting there TCSS. In both cases, both ladies are in the mid 30s to 40s.

that's the time most women transform from woman to auntie.

Wah that's a good way to sabotage visitors [thumbsup] Season holders take up all the white lots and leave the red lots for visitors and then call HDB to summon them [laugh][laugh]

Not so bad lah, the car park is very big, still got empty white lots, just have to walk abit further [:p]

they have money to burn....why you bother....

same as u use Chow yun Fatt's picture...never ask him for permission?

U forget about ur master Mercedes.

U forget about ur master Mercedes.

?? the bus I take to work you mean? sometimes Volvo....

I think...if u expect foreigners to follow our rules when they are here....we should also follow the rules with we are in someone else's estate...

?? the bus I take to work you mean? sometimes Volvo....

I think...if u expect foreigners to follow our rules when they are here....we should also follow the rules with we are in someone else's estate...

You very thick skin. Who say I am talking about u. I know u got Mercedes but too kiamp to drive it..

This tissue paper and umbrella chope entire table behaviour is really selfish. I have seen cases where people don't even buy any food and chope entire table of 10 while not allowing anyone else with food in hand to sit down and finish their meal quickly. There was once I saw a large table of 6 with only 1 tissue paper and I sat down and started eating thinking 1 tissue paper only represent one seat right? Later on someone came back and told me that 1 tissue paper actually means chope entire table because the tissue paper is placed in the middle of the table. The guy proceeded to shout and chase me away. I didn't want to create a scene and walk away to find another table who is willing to share. The most annoying part is after I finish my meal, the other empty seats at the table were still empty! I have encountered numerous instances like this is SG. Really selfish and ugly behaviour. But what is worst about these "chopers" is they believe their behaviour is right and are usually very fierce when they find anyone sitting there. As in the case of this couple. The guy actually had the audacity to bodycheck and push the old man. It didn't matter if the victim was an old man or a young man or a lady or a child - using brute force from behind over not wanting to share table in a public place is just outrageous. The old man has actual food in hand. These 2 idiots haven't even bought any food - why can't they just let him sit down instead of an umbrella?

• Praise 4

This tissue paper and umbrella chope entire table behaviour is really selfish. I have seen cases where people don't even buy any food and chope entire table of 10 while not allowing anyone else with food in hand to sit down and finish their meal quickly. There was once I saw a large table of 6 with only 1 tissue paper and I sat down and started eating thinking 1 tissue paper only represent one seat right? Later on someone came back and told me that 1 tissue paper actually means chope entire table because the tissue paper is placed in the middle of the table. The guy proceeded to shout and chase me away. I didn't want to create a scene and walk away to find another table who is willing to share. The most annoying part is after I finish my meal, the other empty seats at the table were still empty! I have encountered numerous instances like this is SG. Really selfish and ugly behaviour. But what is worst about these "chopers" is they believe their behaviour is right and are usually very fierce when they find anyone sitting there. As in the case of this couple. The guy actually had the audacity to bodycheck and push the old man. It didn't matter if the victim was an old man or a young man or a lady or a child - using brute force from behind over not wanting to share table in a public place is just outrageous. The old man has actual food in hand. These 2 idiots haven't even bought any food - why can't they just let him sit down instead of an umbrella?

Next time sit down and throw the tissue paper away... when they ask... just tell them when u come u don't see tissue paper. They say u throw one. U ask them for proof.

Next time sit down and throw the tissue paper away... when they ask... just tell them when u come u don't see tissue paper. They say u throw one. U ask them for proof.

later they ask the security to drag your out of your seat and throw you out of the food court   [laugh]  [laugh]

Hypersonic

damn environmentally unfriendly leh you....

why throw?  pick up and put inside your pocket lah

as if they can tell whether that is their packet of tissue or yours

:D

me and my ex boss did once before. he put the packet in his pocket, sit down and ask me go buy my lunch. :XD:

• Praise 2

me and my ex boss did once before. he put the packet in his pocket, sit down and ask me go buy my lunch. :XD:

What happen next??