Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
64 replies to this topic | 5 praises

Posted 04 December 2007 - 11:15 AM

Chromas
  • Chromas
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Managed to get the free XBOX 360 from Starhub for recontracting my Maxonline for another 2 years. I collected it last night at Funan along with the 20" LCD Samsung TV and proceeded home to set it up.

It's basically an XBOX 360 with 20gb of HDD space, a standard wireless controller and headset along with loads of cables for connection. Also included were games like Forza 2 and Viva Pinata.

Well, my wife wanted to play some of the games too, so I got a spare controller yesterday too, along with a few other titles.

Here are online images of the spare controller I got from Funan. It came with a Master Chief figurine too.

[inline halo-spartan-controller.jpg]

[inline halo3_masterchief_figurine.jpg]

Attached Thumbnails

• halo-spartan-controller.jpg
  • halo3_masterchief_figurine.jpg

Posted 04 December 2007 - 11:17 AM

Chromas
  • Chromas
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

So what has this posting got to do with the title?

Well, I didn't just want to go out there and get the standard Halo 3 game and so I searched around on the internet for Halo 3, knowing that I had heard something about some special edition somewhere.

And I found it... in the form of the Halo 3 - Legendary Edition

Here is the unboxing shots taken from Engadget. I can't wait for mine to arrive.

[inline helmet01.jpg]

Attached Thumbnails

• helmet01.jpg

Posted 04 December 2007 - 11:18 AM

Chromas
  • Chromas
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

[inline helmet02.jpg]

Attached Thumbnails

• helmet02.jpg

Posted 04 December 2007 - 11:19 AM

Chromas
  • Chromas
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

[inline helmet03.jpg]

Attached Thumbnails

• helmet03.jpg

Posted 04 December 2007 - 11:19 AM

Chromas
  • Chromas
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

[inline helmet04.jpg]

Attached Thumbnails

• helmet04.jpg

Posted 04 December 2007 - 11:20 AM

Chromas
  • Chromas
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

[inline helmet05.jpg]

Attached Thumbnails

• helmet05.jpg

Posted 04 December 2007 - 11:21 AM

Chromas
  • Chromas
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

[inline helmet06.jpg]

Attached Thumbnails

• helmet06.jpg

Posted 04 December 2007 - 11:21 AM

Chromas
  • Chromas
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

[inline helmet07.jpg]

Attached Thumbnails

• helmet07.jpg

Posted 04 December 2007 - 11:22 AM

Chromas
  • Chromas
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

[inline helmet08.jpg]

Attached Thumbnails

• helmet08.jpg

Posted 04 December 2007 - 11:23 AM

Chromas
  • Chromas
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

[inline helmet09.jpg]

Attached Thumbnails

• helmet09.jpg

Posted 04 December 2007 - 11:24 AM

Chromas
  • Chromas
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

[inline helmet10.jpg]

Attached Thumbnails

• helmet10.jpg

Posted 04 December 2007 - 11:26 AM

Chromas
  • Chromas
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

[inline helmet11.jpg]

Attached Thumbnails

• helmet11.jpg

Posted 04 December 2007 - 03:52 PM

Nullifi3d
  • Premium member
    Nullifi3d
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Wow you get an LCD and an X360. Did you have to pay anything to get the freebies? How long is the promotion.
Deux Ex Machina

Posted 04 December 2007 - 04:07 PM

Nutty
  • Premium member
    Nutty
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Chromas, borrow your thread.

If anyone is interested in Halo 3 Limited Edition, please PM me.

Won in lucky draw but I don't have Xbox360. tongue.gif

Posted 04 December 2007 - 04:10 PM

Chromas
  • Chromas
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

The 20" LD is meant for new Cable TV subscribers and the XBOX 360 offer was over two Sat's ago.

I almost missed out on the XBOX 360 offer as they initially told me it was all claimed already. Lucky still have some units left over and I got one.

Posted 04 December 2007 - 04:28 PM

Huffy
  • Huffy
    Clutched
    Author Image

Hmmm...do try playing
forza 2
call of duty 4
guitar hero 3
these are my fav games so far..
cant wait for grand theft auto 4 biggrin.gif

Posted 04 December 2007 - 04:35 PM

Sgr1
  • Sgr1
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

there's some legendary sets in singapore. Only about 100 and i am one of the owners. :p

Posted 04 December 2007 - 05:41 PM

Chromas
  • Chromas
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

The free XBOX 360 from Starhub came with Forza 2. Gonna get Call of Duty 4 later on.

Posted 04 December 2007 - 11:05 PM

Nullifi3d
  • Premium member
    Nullifi3d
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I'm playing CoD4 and i can testfy to its awesome graphics and gameplay. However i'm playing it on PC and you need at least a good set-up before you can enjoy the game.

The Single player missions might be a lil' easy and short compared to Ghost Recon but the multiplayer option is a better play.
Deux Ex Machina

Posted 04 December 2007 - 11:08 PM

Freestylers09
  • Freestylers09
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

go on live..u'll get hook... laugh.gif

Bro,if play live,add my tag FrEe5TyleRS

v hard find sg players to play..sianz

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users