What brand massage chair is better?

Gz0707

Just wondering which brand of massage chair is better in the market in terms of quality and money for value? Any comments? [flowerface]

↡ Advertisement

I am using the Osim iMedic Pro and it is pretty good but nothing beats the human touch. Got mine with 3 years on-site warranty at S$3288 beginning 2007.

Actually, most of the chairs in the market are pretty similar since they all come from a few OEM factories in China or Malaysia and have more or less the same functions of kneading/rolling/tapping and combinations thereof. What distinguishes the brands are visual appearance (cannot stand the fake wood trims most chairs have), massaging programs built-in, build quality and reliability (robust construction and noiseless operation).

From what I understand, the life cycle of a massage chair is between 2 to 3 years. As such, 2008 will see a new model to replace the Osim iSymphonic. Not sure about the rest of the local brands.

If you can risk it, Ebay has quite a large range of massage chairs that are full featured and cost the same as a mid-price chair locally. Only problem will be shipping and warranty/repair issues.

Dragon [gorgeous] only $38 [lipsrsealed][laugh]

if 1 week go 1 time with $3800 can go 100 times!!! That's 2 years of massage! [laugh]

just joking.

But I got some friend's parent bought and now more like white elephant. At the first few months everybody hog over the chair, then after a while, nobody bothers liao.

And our weather so humid, must turn on aircon before using if not will become sticky after a while. Must constantly clean the leather if not will stink and crack.

Also took up quite a bit of our HDB/Condo precious space. So those average income people like us will think a few times before buying. Those rich enough to afford the money and space would prefer real massage [:/]

So I think if you don't want the chair will got problem reselling it. Think properly before buying.

nah, so much electronics, better to get some warranty. saw an oto one for 2.8k, seems to have every dam function, and kitchen sink thrown in too ... [laugh] got mp3 too ... soon i think the chairs will have wheels and maybe need to bid coe oso ... hahaha.

thx for ur info bro.

agree, we had thrown away an elephant cos no one was using it. but temptation the snake slithers and saw the generation of chairs ...

dragon mei cannot lah - everytime bend down, very dictracting ... lah [laugh]

Just wondering which brand of massage chair is better in the market in terms of quality and money for value? Any comments? [flowerface]

OSIM, better resales value too.

Regards,

i am hoping for someone to invent a sex chair [:p]

something like the one in total recall [nosebleed]

when i cum home after a hard day's work, can unwind, relax and a good night sleep [;)]

auuuuurgggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [laugh][laugh][laugh]

zzzzzzzzzzz [sleeping][sleeping][sleeping]

Just wondering which brand of massage chair is better in the market in terms of quality and money for value? Any comments? flowerface.gif

i would go for Osim brand.

if you have extra cash,get the U-Pilot otherwise a i-symphony is also good enough.thumbsup.gif

are they the only reliable chairs in the mkt i wonder ... the better chairs are priced at 6k to 7k ... [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement