Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
45 replies to this topic | 242 praises

Posted 15 December 2007 - 10:52 PM

Cheekg98
  • Cheekg98
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

christmas is coming ... what xmas presents do you intend to buy for yr loved ones ?
** Enjoying my ride on Little Red Riding Zoom

Posted 02 December 2017 - 12:09 PM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

10 years ago no one replied to this ??

10 year later I am thinking, should I get something the person wants or something I think the person should get ?

Posted 02 December 2017 - 12:12 PM

Ash2017
  • Ash2017
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Rolex watch

I lied

Posted 02 December 2017 - 12:16 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

You revive a 10 years old thread?

10 years just in time.

Get a new car for your loved ones.  :XD:

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 02 December 2017 - 12:22 PM

Dleodleo
  • Premium member
    Dleodleo
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

10 year later I am thinking, should I get something the person wants or something I think the person should get ?

This TS shd hv left this forum. His last post was in 2009.😔

Posted 02 December 2017 - 12:48 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Like that you think until next Christmas still dunno what to buy.

Just buy something which is on more dan 50% offer. [laugh]

The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 02 December 2017 - 01:46 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

funny-ps4-cat-box.jpg

Posted 02 December 2017 - 02:02 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

10 years just nice to get an iPhone X [laugh]
骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 02 December 2017 - 02:04 PM

Sdf4786k
  • Premium member
    Sdf4786k
    Supercharged
    Author Image

As a aging population, I see a good gift would be the iwatch with heart monitoring that can give alert to a possible stoke

Posted 02 December 2017 - 02:05 PM

Enye
  • Enye
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

none.... both now and 10 years ago

😅😂

Posted 02 December 2017 - 02:05 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

after 10 years should ask is the love one still the same person [sweatdrop]
Sdf4786k praised this
骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 02 December 2017 - 03:40 PM

Sdf4786k
  • Premium member
    Sdf4786k
    Supercharged
    Author Image

after 10 years should ask is the love one still the same person [sweatdrop]

for me still the same and every year for the past 25 years 

Pocy praised this

Posted 02 December 2017 - 03:48 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Depends who u buying for 😂 co or small 3 .
Mercs praised this
樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted 02 December 2017 - 04:42 PM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    Supercharged
    Author Image

my wife was asking me what i am getting for my sec 1 nephews.

naturally, what they would want will be something that's anti-social and hand-phone related.

however, i am thinking of getting something they might not want but will make them less anti-social.

Posted 02 December 2017 - 07:57 PM

Icedbs
  • Icedbs
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I feel that we age (since this is a 10 year old thread), it is better that we do something for our love ones than to just buy something.

Do something that they like and might surprise them. if you are never into cooking, perhaps cook something for them. I think everyone likes good food. Or bake them something if they like cakes stuff.

Or if they have been hinting about putting up an Xmas tree, go get a tree, put up some ornaments and surprise them.

Or if they like travelling and has always been the ones doing the travel planning (I know most guys leave it to their spouse/kids to do this) perhaps it is time that you do the planning and surprise them that you too can come out with an awesome itinerary. 

Knowing what they like and go buy a product is easy. But if you know them for a long time already, super aware of what they like, then go beyond the product and show the effort. I think they will cherish that much better.

Edited by Icedbs, 02 December 2017 - 07:58 PM.

Posted 02 December 2017 - 08:34 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Coffin
Mustank, BanCoe, Camrytron and Aaronlkl praised this

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Posted 02 December 2017 - 08:34 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

my wife was asking me what i am getting for my sec 1 nephews.

naturally, what they would want will be something that's anti-social and hand-phone related.

however, i am thinking of getting something they might not want but will make them less anti-social.

Blue wave voucher :grin:

Posted 02 December 2017 - 08:35 PM

Aventador
  • Aventador
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Blue wave voucher :grin:

Is that the water play place in Jurong?

Posted 02 December 2017 - 08:38 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Is that the water play place in Jurong?

Yap :grin:

Posted 02 December 2017 - 10:42 PM

Terrylmt
  • Premium member
    Terrylmt
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Why does it matter? I prefer to show my appreciation to my family during the fetive season by gifting them with my gift of a home cooked meal...

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: xmas, gifts, buying, your, loved and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users