What xmas gifts are you buying for your loved ones ?

Cheekg98

Twincharged

10 years ago no one replied to this ??

10 year later I am thinking, should I get something the person wants or something I think the person should get ?

• Praise 6

10 year later I am thinking, should I get something the person wants or something I think the person should get ?

This TS shd hv left this forum. His last post was in 2009.

Like that you think until next Christmas still dunno what to buy.

Just buy something which is on more dan 50% offer. [laugh]

after 10 years should ask is the love one still the same person [sweatdrop]
  • Praise 1

Depends who u buying for
  • Praise 3

Twincharged

my wife was asking me what i am getting for my sec 1 nephews.

naturally, what they would want will be something that's anti-social and hand-phone related.

however, i am thinking of getting something they might not want but will make them less anti-social.

• Praise 1

I feel that we age (since this is a 10 year old thread), it is better that we do something for our love ones than to just buy something.

Do something that they like and might surprise them. if you are never into cooking, perhaps cook something for them. I think everyone likes good food. Or bake them something if they like cakes stuff.

Or if they have been hinting about putting up an Xmas tree, go get a tree, put up some ornaments and surprise them.

Or if they like travelling and has always been the ones doing the travel planning (I know most guys leave it to their spouse/kids to do this) perhaps it is time that you do the planning and surprise them that you too can come out with an awesome itinerary. 

Knowing what they like and go buy a product is easy. But if you know them for a long time already, super aware of what they like, then go beyond the product and show the effort. I think they will cherish that much better.

Edited by Icedbs
  • Praise 1

my wife was asking me what i am getting for my sec 1 nephews.

naturally, what they would want will be something that's anti-social and hand-phone related.

however, i am thinking of getting something they might not want but will make them less anti-social.

Blue wave voucher :grin: