What xmas gifts are you buying for your loved ones ?

Cheekg98

Why does it matter? I prefer to show my appreciation to my family during the fetive season by gifting them with my gift of a home cooked meal...

Jig-Saw puzzles (2000 pieces) for my elder teenage daughter.

Soccer ball each for my two teenage sons.

ear phones for my younger teenage daughter.

• Praise 2

Anyone have to buy a $20 dollar Christmas gift for their selected colleagues in office every year?

My friend try to siam this this year by taking block leave during Christmas.  

• Praise 1

You selling 1 Ah ?? Lucky I neber gib u 5 dislike Cos you only prrambree Too study 1 only

Ya brand new unused

Anyone have to buy a $20 dollar Christmas gift for their selected colleagues in office every year?

The practice of gift exchange is a very army thingy.. coz I boss I stopped it. Damn stupid n most times self serving n promote “angkat behaviour”.. there are different ppl with different pay.. after a while the lower pay ones do suffer the dilemma.. I just host lunch for them all. Edited by BenTong
  • Praise 8

my wife was asking me what i am getting for my sec 1 nephews.

naturally, what they would want will be something that's anti-social and hand-phone related.

however, i am thinking of getting something they might not want but will make them less anti-social.

The perfect gift.

post-35926-0-46748200-1512864841.jpg

Mine is $30. No food. No Voucher. Want to siam also cannot, they give 3 weeks of time to buy..

Mine is $30. No food. No Voucher. Want to siam also cannot, they give 3 weeks of time to buy..

This is when we see chocolates, mugs, mug lids, stuffed toys, thermos flasks, etc. fly off the departmental store shelves... :XD:

• Praise 2

Waste time, waste money, enrich the already rich and bosses, depleting your own assets/retirement funds. End up lots of junks, never even got to see the lights. No fun at all.

• Praise 4

This is when all shops earn more $$$ haha once a year thingy. Toys r Us shop long que to pay... Got free gift wrap.

Just contributed my $39.90 there for 2 board games pack for my kids class gift exchange.. Haha. Ok lah.. No spend $$ economy cant move...

• Praise 1

Some people default on leave during the Christmas period, to avoid involve in gift exchange or D&D. 

my office also have post Christmas Luch cum gift exchange. Each has to buy a gift worth of $15. All the bought gifts will be tagged with a number and then we will pick a number at random from a container. There are cases where you may pick a number that the gift is bought by yourself as it happened before.

• Praise 2

my office also have post Christmas Lunch cum gift exchange. Each has to buy a gift worth of $15. All the bought gifts will be tagged with a number and then we will pick a number at random from a container. There are cases where you may pick a number that the gift is bought by you.

[shocked] wah 10 year thread

see whether 2027 Christmas can revive this thread anot

or maybe MCF gone by then :D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2