Are you fussy about public toilet bowl?

Albeniz

Are you selective over public toilet bowl?

As a follow-up to Apollo's thread "Tsk tsk.. oK own up, siang pangsai neber wash hand?", I have a question to pose to fellow MCFers.

I find that the toilet bowl in most public places are not suitable for shi_tting.

In places like shopping malls, MRT stations, hawker center etc, the toilet seats are either stained with urine or fresh with urine. Some guys are too lazy to lift up the seats while stand-urinating into the bowl, polluting the seats as a result.

Do you dare to use public toilet bowl to shi_t?

I don't dare to.

For guys who have no choice, how do you overcome this hygiene problem?

↡ Advertisement

depends on where the bowl is. some are generally clean enuf. but do u know a toilet is still cleaner than your work desk.

No, not true.

I am very sure that my work desk is cleaner than my toilet.

I clean and disinfect my desk three times a day, but I wash my toilet once a month.

I am not sure about others, though.

i usually adopt the "horse stance" (扎马) and boy it was really uncomfortable. but well, end of the day so long sxxt can come out no complaints la [laugh]

I would only use those traditional which requires me to 'Squat Type' if i need to Pang Sai in public toilets else i lun .... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Edited by Mzrmazda3

Neutral Newbie

rather use the squat ones man if cannot tahan... but true many cannot make it.

1. Shopping centres

2. Coffee shops

3. Petrol stations

4. Hawker centres

5. MRT Stations

So much for the clean toilet campaign.

As a follow-up to Apollo's thread "Tsk tsk.. oK own up, siang pangsai neber wash hand?", I have a question to pose to fellow MCFers.

I find that the toilet bowl in most public places are not suitable for shi_tting.

In places like shopping malls, MRT stations, hawker center etc, the toilet seats are either stained with urine or fresh with urine. Some guys are too lazy to lift up the seats while stand-urinating into the bowl, polluting the seats as a result.

I don't dare to.

I am very particular about toilet bowls.

So I die die will "dong" until I find a decent toilet bowl to sh_t..... [smash]

Every morning I make sure I am the first to reach office so that the cleaning auntie will finish cleaning so that I am the first to use the office toilet bowl. That is the best time because the bowl will be very clean. [bounce1][bounce2]

Edited by Blacklancer224

I don't dare to.

If I can .... I will find those in Hotels ... if not ... at least nice restaurant ... if not .... rather not at all ....

Just be more careful if you want to pang sai in shopping centres in Penang. [shakehead]

The toilet cubicles do not have toilet roll. Toilet roll is outside the toilet. [thumbsdown]

So if u "urgent" and want to lau sai, please remember to take some toilet roll outside the toilet first. If not, u kena stuck inside and nobody is going to help you any sooner. [laugh]

I learnt it the hard way...... [sweatdrop]

If I can .... I will find those in Hotels ... if not ... at least nice restaurant ... if not .... rather not at all ....

I will go to the toilets at the upper storeys of the building (e.g. when in campus). Less human traffic, chance of getting a clean bowl is higher.

none of them is of acceptable standard at all. A lot of morons who like to squat on the seat or pee over the seat. [whip]

If I need to take a dump, I will go to hotel toilets [thumbsup]

No lah. I managed to send an sms to my friend who is luckily a guy and he brought some to me.... [sweatdrop]

Otherwise ...... [lipsrsealed]

↡ Advertisement