Will you buy a car which are use as Taxi

Diehardsu

1. I don't really mind. If you look at Benz, they are widely used as Taxi at almost any places. Of course, if given a choice, I will not want to buy a car that is a Taxi model.

2. So far, I don't see how the current Taxi model will appeal to me. If one day, my current car is one of those Taxi then so be it lor [laugh]. Safer to buy SUVs, no taxi companies want to use them.

Regards,

• Praise 2

that would leave you very few favourable choices. Consider that Volvo, BMW, Merc and many other have their popular models used as taxi and even law enforcement vehicle local and other countries.

I dun mind own a E-Class if I can afford one. [flowerface]

• Praise 2

I always maintain that driving Taxi is a honest profession. No matter what is you profession always have pride in what u are doing.My father was a taxi driver.

• Praise 1

What kind of warped logic is that ?

It's like saying you won't marry becos you believe all women are whores.... [:|]

So wat happens if your car model will be used as a taxi in future ? You wanna sell it quick ?

Edited by Darth_mel
  • Praise 2

Then you should know reliability, ease of maintenance and low running costs are reasons why a model is chosen for taxis. So it's really a stamp of approval.

If that is the case, the China cars ADs or PIs should quickly go ask the Taxi Companies to buy their cars. Or better still, sell them cheap cheap as a form of reliability stamp.

Regards,

• Praise 1

I'm from the old school, IMHO I will not buy a car which are use as Taxi. Tis is my opinion, juz like to hear from bros n sis.

it's your choice now, but will your choice change in future?

BTW, care to share what car you are having now?

• Praise 2

I'm from the old school, IMHO I will not buy a car which are use as Taxi. Tis is my opinion, juz like to hear from bros n sis.

Skoda Superb 2.8 V6 TDI. A really powerful car that i won't mind driving.

• Praise 2

Diehardsu

2nd Gear

Dec 26, 2007, 6:22 PM

Post #136 of 138

Post ID : 2170787

( Click ID to copy link )

User Online

Email Posting To Friend

Highlight To Admin

[initial_z] Re: Swift crashed at woodlands checkpoint [in reply to] Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sirion M100RS, 8 years old. What's yours

Posted already

Depends on what the person wants - exclusivity, reliability & space?

If former, then taxis are out for sure.

What about taxi models in other countries, are u going to exclude them too?

I saw alot of vios taxi in Vietnam, VW Passat taxi in China, Altis in Thailand, and who knows what other models exist in those countries i havn't been to but may visit in future. I think as long as u want space and reliability, high chance the model is used as taxi somewhere in the world. laugh.gif

• Praise 2