Cars with rear flat floor

Adwin

Neutral Newbie

Wanted to get one cause will be ferrying four persons quite frequently. Don't want the middle person at the back to feel uncomfortable, therefore looking for ones which have flat floor. So far the ones i know are Honda civic and the new vios.

Anymore? Thanks for sharing. smile.gif

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Yeah, agree that flat floor used to be a hallmark of honda cars : civic, airwave, city etc.

But nowadays, toyota too: vios/belta, ractics, corolla fielder, axio, new altis ...

Also, citroen C5 i think. [:)]

Wanted to get one cause will be ferrying four persons quite frequently. Don't want the middle person at the back to feel uncomfortable, therefore looking for ones which have flat floor. So far the ones i know are Honda civic and the new vios.

Anymore? Thanks for sharing. smile.gif

Bro, you need to give us more information to narrow the search like price range, any particular brands, CC, ..etc. [;)]

Rear flat floor is indeed a great invention by Honda... and now others are following the trend...but 1 think to note though... rear flat floor is achieved by moving the fuel tank to underneath the driver/passenger seats.... so quite scary... [laugh] ... but then now cars are so well protected with self-sealing tanks...again just a thought..

How abt pick-up, can ferry more than 4,rear olso flat bed. [idea]

Toyota Caldina GT... 260bhp AWD..... size and model is like airwave and is 2Litre

Edited by Galantspeedz