A380 Runs off Tarmac

Chaihot5

Neutral Newbie

doesnt matter where u work la...at least u provide us good info can liao laugh.gif

identity must always keep secret. cos u wont know who will wreck u....got eyes watching...

Neutral Newbie

aiya don't say "insider news"...make me sound like I am a spy or espionage.

Anyway this news is what we all who are somehow involve believe and/or know. The final say will still be from the final investigation report.

There is a AAIB meeting on this matter this afternoon. So lets hope that the fianl report it out soon.

But from my own personal view, it all goes down to:

1) the date of the T3 opening is not a good date, according to my feng shui calender

2) the gate use could be better as ther isn't much room for error if it happens. You can view the path from the CAAS websites for the AIP supplements to see the details.

3) lucky the speed was not that fast or else the big fella would have ended up in the monsoon drain.

4) hopefully no rice bowl is broken...(period)

5) it is just another incident to learn and improve ourselve.

so I hope I help to feed all you bros curious mind as much as I can and apologies if any mistakes is made.

as I'll be out of office these 3 days, my update will be a little delay.

Neutral Newbie

latest findings:

1) A/C was pushed into the grass

2) A/C was tried to be pulled out of grass but...

3) Over tight tolerance of the tractor caused an hydraulic failure and..

4) Over force on pin sheared the pin so...

5) A/C stuck in grass however...

6) Lucky A/C did not "drop" into a monsoon drain very nearby.

Cheers.

Neutral Newbie

more like in a new airport...nothing to do with the plane, it can happen to a 777, 747, 340.

IMHO, like I had said before, the design of some of the position of the gates are just a hazard.

Built already so cannot change liao... Ka sio sim lor... The ground traffic is not that congested yet right? When the terminal is in full force, you can expect things to happen...

The disrupted flight is understood to not have impacted the flight times of other planes at the airport.

The flight itself has been delayed for at least three years. [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]

Emergency crews rushed to the scene to inspect the damage, helping the driver out of the van.

The area was cordoned off.

Nice one as stated in the report.

Edited by Toyota82
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1