Violence Volt Stabilizer

Ken_leong

Hi. Anyone tried or is using the Violence Volt Stabilizer? Any feedbacks and advices?

post-1-1200727368_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ken_leong
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

YES!! i fact, i tried pivot, D1spec, Violence and SILENT. I would say they are all abt the same if you have no upgarde of audio system. If you have you will definitely feel D1spec is the worst. My current car is using SILENT audio stablizer. HIGH VOLT!!

Neutral Newbie

We are here to share our exprience, this is everyone's aim of coming to forum everyday spending the time to read and post instead of taking rest after a long day at work. Cos we are not pro in modification!!!! Just becasue i am not as pro as you and i cant outbid your knowledge of cars here tat's why you keep marking ME?WHY WHY WHY?? HELL MAN you are such a cxxt!

Mind me for saying, you seems more like a worker of xxxxx company cos you actually follow all my POST!!!!

I use other brands before on my old car and now that i drive my new rsZ and i came to know abt this brand SILENT and I frequent Silent more then i do for small shops that is located so far away from my house and workplace. This is why I have this products of SILENY in my new car now, is there anytihng wrong with telling the diff i felt compared to my previous product to ppl here?? why i am letting fellow friends here to know about it. Cos there really is a diff!!!! will you share with ppl if you feel proud of owning this particular thing? FOR SURE YOU WILL , cos its human nature!! FACT IS FACT. WE cant hide or help anytihng.

I cant believe i got so piss and write all this out here! i thought forum is a good place to learn and pick up knowledge but i think i am wrong.

sorry guys for posting all this here, pardon me. i admit i am a nob. thats why i post all this feeling of mine.

cool man cool. i am new here too bro, there are lots of ppl like him in the forum. just ignore him and things will be resolve i believe. What an eye opening for me. maybe we should combine car stories of everyones with our feeling here too. might hook up partners. haha. just joking bro. hope when you read it, it will make you smile. [flowerface] maybe you two will become best partners after this issus. ha, another joke bro. =p [nosebleed]

Bro, you shld not be so agressive, by your rank, i know you difinitely know more than we . but we are all here to pass time and hope to gain something and at the end of the day wat. haiyo. fast fast say sorrry to decrez. he like very emotional leh, feel sorry for him., maybe he is a gay , thats why. oppps. sorry decrez another joke for you. am sure you will smile . ha

I agree with Apollo.

Dude, if you wanna advertise for your SILENT company, do it more discreetly or pay to be a sponsor lah...wah lan eh! [hur]

Out of your 10 posts, 7 posts all mentioned SILENT in it.

You think we dumb here or wat?

[shakehead]

P.S You said you tried pivot, D1spec, Violence and SILENT before BUT you tried the first 3 on your old car (whatever it is) and only SILENT on your new car. How do you know it's better when the basis (the cars in this case) for comparison is already different?

Edited by Fcw75

Neutral Newbie
Hi. Anyone tried or is using the Violence Volt Stabilizer? Any feedbacks and advices?

looks exactly as the D1SPEC one i had 2 yrs back,construction EXACTLY the same.All down to the wordings on the blue panel. [shakehead]

maybe tear off the sticker, u see D1 spec ....

I'm sure what's inside the fancy box is more or less the same as all other volatage stabilizers. So the question is at what price are u willing to pay for the same thing? [sly]