check handicap sticker real parking handicap

• Search this thread
83 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 27 January 2008 - 05:16 PM

Chucky2007
  • Premium member
    Chucky2007
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi, i have a neighbour who always park in a handicap lot, none of the drivers looks handicap, her car got a handicap sticker but just a blue wheelchair sticker with no car number written. i notice most handicap stickers have the car plate written on it. i am thinking if her handicap sticker is not really a handicap sticker.. anyway i can verify? or any number or website i can check?

Edited by Chucky2007, 27 January 2008 - 05:19 PM.

有❤️就好👌
多做少说,多听👂少讲
做人吃点亏,莫占人便宜

Posted 27 January 2008 - 05:19 PM

Meecar
  • Meecar
    Banned

cheapest way is to wait for the driver to return to the car

then again the suppose driver may turn around when challenged that he is helping his handicap friend to move the car

why bother

call the police

the police is paid to do their job and not just to look after MIW only

Posted 27 January 2008 - 05:26 PM

Droozy
  • Droozy
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

The other I called the number on the board . Think its HDB came in few times summon the vehicle.. then i emailed them saying they still parking at the handicapped slot, which is a hinderance coz I see pple on wheelchair using it. The so called ic replied and said can check with disabled society which I din . After that the person still cont to park in the disabled slot when all the passengers are young and able to walk. So I dun know the zhen fu is doing thumbsdown.gif

Posted 27 January 2008 - 05:38 PM

Nutty
  • Premium member
    Nutty
    NOS-ed

There one ride with handicap label at my MSCP.

I have seen him limping to his car many times.

If the driver does not look handicap, maybe the label is registered under his dad or mom's name, who is handicapped?

Posted 27 January 2008 - 05:40 PM

Bluemice
  • Bluemice
    5th Gear

just curious ... how to qualify for that lot ?? cosz i too hv seen able-bodied persons driving + parking in that lot too.

eg driver hv to be handicap ? immed family members ? old parents on wheel chair ??

Any1 gone thru the application process ?

mice

Posted 27 January 2008 - 05:46 PM

Rtth84
  • Premium member
    Rtth84
    5th Gear

who will want to curse themselves for being handicapped?

Posted 27 January 2008 - 05:48 PM

Chucky2007
  • Premium member
    Chucky2007
    6th Gear

its a lot of convenience with that handicap sticker.. car parks are readily available almost everywhere, anywhere.
有❤️就好👌
多做少说,多听👂少讲
做人吃点亏,莫占人便宜

Posted 27 January 2008 - 05:57 PM

Nutty
  • Premium member
    Nutty
    NOS-ed

Class 1 and Class 2 Parking Labels are available to people with disabilities and people who may be responsible for transporting them.

- Class 1 Parking Labels: for disabled drivers
- Class 2 Parking Labels: for family members and care givers of disabled people

The car sticker is available to people forced to use wheelchairs, crutches, walking frame/stick or prosthesis for mobility. The label is for their use only, in HDB and URA carparks.

All applications for new labels and renewals should be sent to the DIRC as follows:

1 Tampines Central 5
#08-01/02,
CPF Building
Singapore 529508
Tel: 1800 347 2222 or NCSS: 6210 2505
Fax: 6787 8576
info@disability.org.sg
http://singapore.ang...sability.org.sg

Members of the Handicap Welfare Association (HWA) can get their parking labels through that organisation.

Posted 27 January 2008 - 06:06 PM

Ronnchee
  • Ronnchee
    5th Gear

I heard parking in disabled lots no need to display parking coupons, true ??

For Class 1, only the driver is allowed to drive, no one else, right ??
I like to break, particularly records ...

Posted 27 January 2008 - 06:42 PM

Nutty
  • Premium member
    Nutty
    NOS-ed

Disabled lot also need to display coupons la.

If no need, I'm sure some drivers will try to play with the system to get free parking.

For class 1, yes, only driver allowed to drive.

But how to ensure that?

Posted 27 January 2008 - 07:01 PM

Apollo
  • Apollo
    NOS-ed

sibeh boh liao leh...

go scratch his car if u buay song lor.
Signature is not allowed.

Posted 27 January 2008 - 07:02 PM

Apollo
  • Apollo
    NOS-ed

must display but got 5 more minutes time out

Posted 27 January 2008 - 07:07 PM

Achtung
  • Premium member
    Achtung
    6th Gear

There was a case in Marine Parade whereby Residents took the law into their own hands and scratched the car of a poor lady who did not LOOK handicap but is really handicap.

Handicap does not refer to simply someone who lost their limps or visible defects....

Hi, i have a neighbour who always park in a handicap lot, none of the drivers looks handicap, her car got a handicap sticker but just a blue wheelchair sticker with no car number written. i notice most handicap stickers have the car plate written on it. i am thinking if her handicap sticker is not really a handicap sticker.. anyway i can verify? or any number or website i can check?

If you cannot differentiate a TP from an LTA officer, you ain't a car enthusiast.

Have you come here to play Jesus, to the Lepers in your head? U2 - One

Posted 27 January 2008 - 07:10 PM

Apollo
  • Apollo
    NOS-ed

really got plenty of green eyes monsters ard...

Posted 27 January 2008 - 07:23 PM

Nhrisuzu
  • Premium member
    Nhrisuzu
    6th Gear

just curious ... how to qualify for that lot ?? cosz i too hv seen able-bodied persons driving + parking in that lot too.

eg driver hv to be handicap ? immed family members ? old parents on wheel chair ??

Any1 gone thru the application process ?

mice

my brother got his application thru Handicap Welfare Association (HWA)..

Edited by Nhrisuzu, 27 January 2008 - 07:33 PM.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
In Loving Memory: 16.06.1952 - 11.12.2006
** i am NHR ISUZU.. call me NHR or ZU **

Posted 27 January 2008 - 07:25 PM

Nhrisuzu
  • Premium member
    Nhrisuzu
    6th Gear

its a lot of convenience with that handicap sticker.. car parks are readily available almost everywhere, anywhere.

it is convenience for those who need the convenience.. not for normal people to have this convenience..

imagine u walk down 3 storeys at a MSCP when u have crutches in hand and ur leg muscles so weak to climb up stairs.. unsure.gif
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
In Loving Memory: 16.06.1952 - 11.12.2006
** i am NHR ISUZU.. call me NHR or ZU **

Posted 27 January 2008 - 07:41 PM

Ryowee
  • Ryowee
    Neutral Newbie

Stomp her if you think her handicap is fake.

Posted 27 January 2008 - 08:23 PM

UncleWolve
  • UncleWolve
    Banned

Mind your own business la... eat full not shi.t to defecate
ôLive for nothing or die for something, your call. - John Rambo?

~~~~~~~ [url "http://wolverman.blogspot.com"]CLICK HERE IT MAY SAVE YOUR LIFE[/url] ~~~~~~~

Posted 27 January 2008 - 10:33 PM

Achtung
  • Premium member
    Achtung
    6th Gear

Not just greened eyed monsters. But the fact that people cant stand others who has the upper hand of convenience..... they then ask... HOW COME THEY CAN, I CANNOT? KNN, DONT LOOK HANDICAP LEH. MUST BE FAKO! gossip.gif
If you cannot differentiate a TP from an LTA officer, you ain't a car enthusiast.

Posted 27 January 2008 - 10:36 PM

Achtung
  • Premium member
    Achtung
    6th Gear

For some... muscles weak is not visible... so tak pass lar! Mana handicap?

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top
SgCarMart Quotz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users